Thread: Patty's Primal Journal page

pattyloof is offline Junior Member

Patty's Primal Journal

Well, I've been tracking my food for the last two days on livestrong ...

- yesterday it said I had 210 carbs and 40 sugars ... I'm a bit confused at how it's calculating these ... it says that string cheese has carbs but Riesling doesn't, the opposite of what I thought. Also, according to this, fruit has an awful lot of carbs! But I do see things that I can do better on: potato chips, which aren't very primal.

Today I had 132 carbs and 64 sugars ... much better than yesterday ... my daughter gave me one of those Bartles and Jaymes coolers, which I found out have a lot of sugar in them!

I didn't feel particularly well after drinking it, so that makes it pretty easy to leave off.

I feel really good today. I noticed that I'm eating a lot less than usual ... no cravings or obsessive eating, and I'm actually only eating when I'm hungry, something that would have seemed impossible a few days ago. (I'm serious.)

So far I'm at 93 carbs and 35 sugars for today.

Still been tracking, not feeling well the last two days (migraine) and my daughter is sick also, so it's been a bit hectic. I'm trying to stay between 50 and 100 carbs, been doing pretty well on that.

Sort of fell off the wagon over the weekend ... but I've been doing pretty well since then. My daughter is better and has started walking with me. I fried some butternut squash cubes in butter along with ham, garlic and onion which was a big hit last night for dinner. I'm going to make hamburgers tonight (with lettuce for the bread, of course!).

merryish is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    The butternut dish sounds awesome! =D I may try that myself. And I'm glad your daughter is doing better.