Thread: For the ones that do SimpleFit what are your results?

For the ones that do SimpleFit what are your results?

Shop Now
    I'm way out of shape. My wife and I have no money for a gym membership. I have a pull up/dip station here at home. I plan on doing the SimpleFit workout routine. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and doing 100 Burpees (well I will try) twice a week.

I will start a new job I think. I will be working a warehouse job unloading trailers all day. It will be an okay job until I finish school. So hopefully doing Simplefit will help with my new job.

Anyways I want to hear from others has Simplefit changed your body or not. Do you feel a lot stronger? Anything else you would like to share. Thanks.

I've only been doing SF for 3 weeks, but I can tell a difference, especially in the area of pull-ups. They are much easier to complete now.

IMO, its definitely worth your while to do SF. I can't believe I waited this long to start doing it.

Thanks for your response. I'm doing a Level 1 workout tonight before I go to bed.

I've been to the gym and it was hard work etc. Primal diet and simple fit for me, equalled a quick easy 10kg weight loss, then a stall, but while the scale didn't change my strength has dramatically. I went from zero chin ups at the start of the year to a set of five now. Do it. You won't regret it.
    Believe and achieve.

Learn More
    I'm up to Level 8. It's a good program. I highly recommend it.
    "Don't waste your time, or time will waste you."