Thread: Listen to this douche. page

venus_doom is offline Junior Member

Listen to this douche.

Paleo diet primal diet deaths from heart attack recently re - YouTube

I've never raged so hard in my life.

I also love the way he states that "If Vegans don't get enough energy then how can i climb this mountain" while panting like hes going to fall over and pass out.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but jesus christ its anoying.

arleensnpe is offline Junior Member
    No, you are absolutely correct. I also suffered a lot...

Hanlon is offline Member
    This makes me sad. I find it hard to even listen to this guy.

So no vegans have Arthritis? Osteoporosis? Cancer? And none have EVER had a heart attack?

I'm fairly sure I know a few.

mike_h is online now Senior Member
    There are people who are wrong on the internet. I wouldn't spend too much energy keeping up with them or being frustrated by it.

Lukey is offline Senior Member
    honestly don't even bother watching vids durianriders posts, they are so ridiculously biased it's hilarious. He has absolutely no idea what he is talking about most of the time. he posts more video's arguing against the paleo diet than actually promoting veganism. He relies on his opinion and uses almost no scientific research as opposed to Mark Sisson who actually uses scientific evidence and research.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    durianrider's a bloody f'ing idiot.

PrimalMama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    honestly don't even bother watching vids durianriders posts, they are so ridiculously biased it's hilarious. He has absolutely no idea what he is talking about most of the time. he posts more video's arguing against the paleo diet than actually promoting veganism. He relies on his opinion and uses almost no scientific research as opposed to Mark Sisson who actually uses scientific evidence and research.
    +1

This "durianriders" guy is totally a douche, you're right... I've seen him trolling all over teh intertubez.
    He seems to think that Paleo = Atkins and Atkins = gorge yourself on animals, especially fat, and avoid veggies like the plague.
    It just seems unfair to judge a diet based on reputation rather than the actual diet...
    If you're doing PROPER Atkins, you're probably eating more veggies than most vegetarians/vegans (at least the ones I've known...)... RTFM!

The way I like to explain Paleo/Primal to my friends is: I eat like a raw vegan, except that I add carefully selected well-sourced meats, fish, eggs, and (raw if possible) dairy, and I do cook my food sometimes.
    My personal philosophy is that if you can't eat something raw, you shouldn't be eating it at all... and this has won over my raw vegan friends (the ones living that lifestyle for health, not the animal cruelty nutjobs).

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Is it just me or does that dude look like a total meth head?