Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex drive page 2

Jokaman70 is offline Senior Member

Helped? I don't need any help in that area. I wish Primal reduced sex-drive!

I began this Primal journey on December 30th, 2009 and in that time I've lost over 125 LBS.

JohnOTD is offline Member

Rather than wait for a singles section, why don't we start a singles thread?

I'll start:

I'm John, I'm 25. I like short sprints on the beach...

www.primalfreedom.blogspot.com

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard

bruce.b is offline Member

Austin Powers was paleo, at least when he had his mojo.

The answer for me is it increased it. It wasn't low before so I'm not sure this is good.

bruce b, likes moonlight walks on the beach, going to the ballet, long conversations about my feelings with a special someone and candlelight, always candlelight. Just kidding, actually I like singlespeed bicycling, mostly by myself, reading, hiking, dogs, science, ukulele playing, Tiny Homes, raised bed gardening and working out. Sports I like to watch include football (the USA kind), basketball, & MMA, though on a whole I *much* prefer to do sports, not watch them. I'm pretty selfish and like to do my own thing. I don't need a lot of human interaction to be happy. Anyone interested? Age 55, 6' 142 lbs currently. I'm pretty fit and healthy.

I like smart, funny (wiseass is fine), fit, lean females that share some of my interests. Must want to do the Tiny Home, green living thing.

primal pete is offline Senior Member

I've been meaning to ask this so I might as well ask it in the relevant thread here:

how often did grok...mate? I'm referring specifically to the male version. Does the chronic cardio principle apply as well as too...well, you know. Is there such as thing as too much?

Oh yea, and:

Single, 24, living in San Francisco. Tech junkie trying to reduce my screen time. Enjoys lifting heavy inanimate objects, extreme sarcasm.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

as often as he could Pete, as often as he could.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12