Thread: Whole 30 and intermittant fasting???? page

Muppet is offline Senior Member

Cool Whole 30 and intermittant fasting????

Primal Fuel
    So I have decided I want to do my first Whole 30. I have been pretty primal for two years but I have yet to get my sugar cravings in control. I just read "It Starts With Food" and they recommend 3 meals a day. But I have been doing intermittant fasting - usually I eat from 2pm to 5pm. So anyone do a whole 30 with IF?

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Dunno how to respond....except to state I eat one meal a day frequently on a Primal mandate I do this with plenty of energy and whatnot....a bit of hunger near the end, but that is normal.

Primegal is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    So I have decided I want to do my first Whole 30. I have been pretty primal for two years but I have yet to get my sugar cravings in control. I just read "It Starts With Food" and they recommend 3 meals a day. But I have been doing intermittant fasting - usually I eat from 2pm to 5pm. So anyone do a whole 30 with IF?
    Hi there, the W30 success guide states 3 x meals per day based around protein (palm sized serve). Rest of plate full of veg, thumb size of their healthy recommended fats. 1-2 snacks (half sized meals if required). I am on the W30 and find it hard to eat 3 times a day (after getting used to just eating an early lunch & dinner).