Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50lbs lost, still need to loose 30, is 130 fat grams daily pushing it? :( page 2

Mrs.Reid is offline Junior Member
    lol it's moving up! I actually took a couple months break and have been back at it for the past 2 weeks. But I'll try the egg thing, though it'll add to my fat which I'm trying to bring down since people say 130ish grams is too high.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    You could eliminate the cheese or 1 Tbsp of cooking fat if you wanted to help to bring down your fat levels....

afsjesse is offline Senior Member
    Also, cutting out the potatoes and starchy tubers may help you on non-workout days. I don't see the fat being a problem unless it's overextending your calories. I'd try to eat a bit more meat and cut out some of access oil and/or butter to balance it out. Up that protein and balance it out with the animal fat. It may be the key you've been looking for.

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Well your basal metabolic rate (BMR) is approximately 1517 calories per day based on your age, weight and sex. Your daily maintenance is probably around 1820 (BMR X 1.2). So its logical that your current daily caloric consumption (1808) is creating a weight balance or plateau. To loose 1 lb per week you need to lower your net daily caloric intake by 500 calories per day. Also I would keep your carb grams to between 50 and 100 per day and periodically go VLC (under 50 gms) and experiment with intermittent fasting. Good luck!
    Last edited by canuck416; 08-22-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Mitch is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    You could also look to decrease your carbs to below 50 per day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12