Thread: hi from kalamazoo! page

ms sage is offline Member

hi from kalamazoo!

Primal Fuel
    Hello Everyone,
    I am new to this forum although I have been following it for a few weeks. I began the year going wheat -free after reading the book "Wheat Belly" I had such great results I began playing around with the idea of going paleo. Somehow I stumbled along this website and have been hooked ever since. Ordered up the Primal Blueprint book and am about 1/2 through. Started in on the food plan last week and am shocked at my energy level! I am normally a high energy person but the energy is much steadier now.

I am a fitness coach and group fitness instructor leading about 10-15" classes per week, so I am kind of playing around with my carb intake. At age 50 I started to gain some belly fat and eliminating the wheat certainly helped, but I was getting happy with other carbs. To many fries and microbrews ya know! I have cut my carbs to about 100-150 per day and the roll is slowly disappearing.

Following the 80/20 rule I will relinquish my fries most of the time and limit my micros.

I have enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to communicating with like-minded people. Not to many of us paleo/primal folks around my part of the world!

Ms sage

bluechip is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ms sage View Post
    I have enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to communicating with like-minded people. Not to many of us paleo/primal folks around my part of the world!
    Hello! Are you still active on the site? I am from Kalamazoo, Mi and us SW Michigan people need to stick together!!!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris