Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hungry between breakfast and lunch page 2

cavebabymama is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm not fat adapted yet. I wake up hungry, and get hungry after breakfast sooner than I'd like. If I eat 3 eggs and maybe like half a medium sweet potato (fried up like home fries), I'm usually good 3-4 hours. Definitely make sure you're eating enough. I'm a 5'7" 145 lb female and I find I need at least 3 eggs plus bacon/sweet potato. Then I try my darndest not to snack, just drink water and if hungry just eat lunch early. I now keep a couple of hard boiled eggs in the fridge at all times in case I get maniacal. I figure that an egg is better than a mindless run through a bag of nuts.
    Happy Wifey and NEW MOM!
    Pre-preg weight: 130
    Current: 145 (eek!)
    Goal: ??? <-- whatever it takes to get rid of this tire!
    Started Primal in May '12.
    My Blog
    Join the Revolution!

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Swap the fruit for a burger patty with sauteed mushrooms. Two eggs is a very small breakfast and starting the day with fruit will keep me pretty hungry.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

mike_h is offline Senior Member
    Try skipping breakfast, have some water and see if the first couple of hunger pangs you get pass quickly. You may then get to lunch more easily. It may or may not happen this way, try it and see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12