Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cooking Chicken... page 2

the_puma is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I just discovered an absolutely amazing way to make chicken. Smother it in mayo, best is to use olive oil mayo or homemade if you can do it, then bread it in almond flour/meal mixed with smoked paprika and a bit of salt and bake in the oven at 400 degrees (F) for about 10-15 min if they're strips and 15-20 (or till internal temp reaches 171F) in the oven. It tastes amazing and the mayo makes it super moist!

l2jperry is offline Junior Member
    Thanks everyone for the tip, I actually tried it tonight at work... I of course ran it through the oven more than once . I ran it through twice covered, and twice uncovered... so it was roughly 24 minutes, and they were just wings. I just but a dab of Franks Hot Sauce on the outside of each piece to keep it from going dry. As a newcomer to eating Primal, are there any problems with Franks Hot Sauce? I didn't see anything weird in the ingredients.

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Franks hot sauce = dietary staple!
    Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12