Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Primal Journal - scarabnight page 4

scarabnight is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Sorry!! I've been slammed at work lately ad haven't had time to post. I'm doing pretty good primally, every so often I will have a crazy craving but I'm trying to figure out what my body actually wants when it craves things. I am setting up a team for a 25 mile ALS bike ride in November so I've been increasing my stamina and time on the bikes lately.... and right now my quads are screaming at me for pushing too much yesterday but oh well.
    ~Kelly

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks"
    -John Muir

I'm thinking about trying out a container of Primal Fuel to keep at the office. I am finding that I am really tempted to get sugary coffees (i.e. Starbucks) with the girls in the afternoon and when we are there.... sugar cookies are really really good at jumping on to your bill completely of their own volition. So I'm thinking that if I have the Primal Fuel available as something that I can easily drink while I'm working that that might be a good solution for the time being.

Any suggestions my Russian friend?
    ~Kelly

-John Muir

This week I trained on the bike twice, did my self defense class, and for the lift heavy things requirement, I rearranged my office today. It took about 4 hours and the furniture is huge.... I'll post pics on Monday of the before and after shots. I pried an upper hutch off of the main desk because the previous occupant glued it together. Then I got it down from the desk and put it against the wall for extra surface area. I moved the desk so that it was facing the other way and was on the opposite wall. Finally I moved the bookcase to the opposite wall and put the guest chair in the bookcase's former spot. I think it qualifies as life heavy since I did it all myself
    ~Kelly

-John Muir

So for today's update.... I want steak..... a dinosaur sized steak...... rare...... That is all.

....steaksteaksteaksteaksteaksteaksteaksteaksteaks teak....
    ~Kelly

-John Muir

In the process of stalking Gay Panda's journal I ended up reading Sweden's paper, The Local.... and found out that today is National Cinnamon Bun Day...... ever had a Swedish cinnamon bun? no? you don't know what you're missing..... They. Are. Amazing. and now all I want are cinnamon buns.... but they are not primal...dammit.... so I will have copious amounts of wine instead....
    ~Kelly

-John Muir

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234