Ok, so I started PB a little over two months ago and I'm a slacker and just starting my journal now.

I am down about 15 pounds and am really starting to see the results of Primal instead of just feeling them. Yay!

I figure that I should probably lose about 50 to 60 pounds but I'm mostly going to focus on better health and fitness.

I do allow some good quality dairy in my diet but that is the extent of my iffy foods.

So far my biggest issue is when I drive to West Palm every other weekend to visit my father. He has ALS which is a degenerative disease that slowly cuts off the use of muscles and is ultimately terminal. Now it is very important to get him to eat the most calorically dense food possible. So we basically prepare any high calorie food that he wants because we need to keep the weight on him. Unfortunately for me this means that the food available at the house is pretty far from anything even remotely Primal.

Anyhoo, When I'm not in West Palm, I am about 90% to 95% Primal. I calculate the 5-10% being the unknowns when I eat out... why people soak a nice steak in soy baffles me.....

Prior to Primal I had stopped eating pork and am currently enjoying reintroducing bacon into my life.... oh bacon how I've missed you.....

More to come later as I suppose work should technically be done as I'm at my desk....