Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Made a huge mistake!! page 2

stumprrp is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    LOL...because eating the whole jar is far too expensive and it would kill my fat loss.

On a side note, i'm not sure if i'm reading your signature right but is SW starting weight and CW current? If so, congrats man. Thats awesome.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    I ate a small jar of almond butter each week for the past two (or three?) weeks, and my love handles showed up again! Definitely relegated to "occasional" again.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stumprrp View Post
    LOL...because eating the whole jar is far too expensive and it would kill my fat loss.

On a side note, i'm not sure if i'm reading your signature right but is SW starting weight and CW current? If so, congrats man. Thats awesome.
    yes starting weight and current weight.

two years hard work

damn my thighs LOL

it has been at least 6 months since i looked at a cashew or mac
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Leida is offline Senior Member
    I keep my Brazil or macadamia nuts on a different floor's fridge at work. This way, a degree of separation helps to maintain it as a reasonable quantity. Nut butters are out for me, normally. Tablespoon is tiny.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    Nuts and nut butters are like crack brownies to me. I cant buy them as I cant stop eating them. My wife brought home some organic almond butter for me and a dark chocolate bar. As a treat. How cruel is that? yeah There is an empty jar sitting in the recycling jar 12 hours later. Nut butter is evil.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

cavebabymama is offline Senior Member
    My weakness is coconut butter. I'll polish off a jar of the Artisana brand in a week or less. I'll buy the little packets of creamed coconut and tell myself that I'll make it last a week and eat the whole thing in 2-3 days tops. I keep some nuts in the house but don't touch them. One single cashew or whatever will have me devouring half a bag. I'm getting better though, but man!
    Happy Wifey and NEW MOM!
    Pre-preg weight: 130
    Current: 145 (eek!)
    Goal: ??? <-- whatever it takes to get rid of this tire!
    Started Primal in May '12.
    My Blog
    Join the Revolution!

hulahoop is offline Senior Member
    I've realised this week that i can't keep almond butter in the house, i just can't seem to limit myself either...

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    That coconut butter is dangerous.

Hey, I made a great concoction with Trader Joe's raw almond butter mixed with shredded coconut and beef tallow. Really super tasty as the middle layer between Trader Joe's flattened bananas (bottom) and pressed dates with walnuts (top). I cut them into squares and individually wrapped them and store them in the freezer so I'm not too tempted to eat them. I only eat them when hiking.

I want to try new concoctions using coconut butter and other things mixed together. But unfortunately every time I buy a jar of coconut butter it somehow disappears without me making anything with it.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

Msilver is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    That coconut butter is dangerous.

Hey, I made a great concoction with Trader Joe's raw almond butter mixed with shredded coconut and beef tallow. Really super tasty as the middle layer between Trader Joe's flattened bananas (bottom) and pressed dates with walnuts (top). I cut them into squares and individually wrapped them and store them in the freezer so I'm not too tempted to eat them. I only eat them when hiking.

I want to try new concoctions using coconut butter and other things mixed together. But unfortunately every time I buy a jar of coconut butter it somehow disappears without me making anything with it.
    This sounds great!!! I've been looking for something to take for long hikes.

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    no nut butters in this house also. once it's open, i'm in there with a spoon til i am about sick and/or it's gone. whichever comes first.

almonds live in the freezer at my b/f's house.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12