So lately I have way more energy when I don't eat. Like insane amounts of energy--but a few minutes after I eat, I'm just exhausted and want to take a nap. I'm not really eating differently than before so I don't know what's up. I think I should also mention that I hardly ever have an appetite. I eat more because I feel like I should as opposed to because I'm hungry...because I'm never really hungry. My bf has been trying to get me to eat more lately, so I'v e been trying to do that a little bit, but if that's what's making me exhausted then I'm not sure how it's beneficial. I've tried looking up information on this myself but haven't come up with much. As an example: This morning I got up and had more energy than I've had in a long time. After a couple of hours I had breakfast, which was 2 eggs and 2 pieces of bacon cooked in a couple tablespoons of butter, thrown over a ton of lettuce. I put some salsa on top and also had a cup of coffee with some heavy cream. About half an hour later I felt exhausted and now I just want to sleep. Any thoughts?