My neighborhood consists of many small communities that are about 1/3rd square mile in size. Each community has its own "playground" (basically a prebuilt playground setup). I had this epiphany that I could jog to a "playground" and do a body weight exercise. Jog to the next "playground" and do an exercise and jog...and so on and so forth. It is about an 1/8th of a mile between playgrounds. First playground was push-ups using the slide. Next was pull-ups. Every bench I passed I did dips. Well after hitting 8 playgrounds I was absolutely wiped out. My muscles were completely drained. I could barely walk home after the last "playground"!!! Each "playground" I came to I figured out a body weight exercise to do, trying to mix things up a bit.

For reference, I regularly run 5 miles and do body weight exercises once or twice a week (I will occasionally run 10+ miles). This time I covered probably 3 miles total, but with the the other stuff I was totally OUT of energy!!

I have a feeling I will be SORE tomorrow!!

Good stuff! If you have this type of neighborhood, think about it! You could even just walk between "playgrounds".

Just another optional workout idea!! You could even do laps back to the same "playground" and walk between reps!!

Maybe I'll do a video of what you can do at these playgrounds. This workout cleaned my clock!! LOL