Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im baffled! page 2

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seng View Post
    you made me laugh loud im over weight must lose good 20lb but will be happy with 15lb, i've never really had a huge tummy even at my fattest, always bum and thighs

Thank you all
    Overweight according to what?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    tum looks way flatter and abs visible
    im over weight must lose good 20lb but will be happy with 15lb
    It is nearly impossible that both of these things are true about the same person. It is overwhelmingly more likely that you have a body image issue than that you are simultaneously overfat and have visible abs.

Please either:

1) post your height, weight and measurements
    2) post a picture of yourself in tight clothing or swimwear
    3) stop saying you are both fat and ripped at the same time

Gods, I hate it when people get so obsessed with a damn number that they can't accept they are healthy and fit.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Lucy is offline Member
    I get frustrated everyday and don't get it. I am a 5'3" female and I weigh 211 pounds. I eat less than 50 grams of carbs a day exercise daily even incorporate some Crossfit and the scale has not moved at all. I do have hypothyroidism and I am on medicine but I do see a change in my body and clothes so that's good. It's frustrating weighing 211 pounds as a woman. I have been told I don't look like I weigh that much. Maybe I am a man trapped in a woman's body!!!!!

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    @ Lucy - Excersising daily is probably too much unless some days it's just walking or other move slowly stuff, dial it back a notch. If you have got smaller and not lighter you have lost fat and gained muscle, weight loss will likely follow soon. If you have thyroid probs then you may need to count calories to make sure you don't over eat, just being below X numer of carbs is not a magic spell that makes you skinny.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Lucy is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks Rob, I never really count calories but I will give that a shot. I don't think I eat extra calories but they can add up quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12