Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick question.. page 2

denise is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've done that myself - it's hard to maintain the "tone" you intend isn't it?

As for "eat too many calories and you won't lose weight - with you all the way on that one. Just currently trying to work out what my limits are and how to manipulate the actual composition of what I consume to maximise the effects I am looking for.

Anyways, nice to "talk" to you.

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    I don't have a dog in the calories fight. But I had a similar experience to you. I was following a Paleo diet for about a month before coming here to PB. I started early in July and got down to about 250 lbs one Friday. I weighed myself on Monday and was 256! The weekend was not bad food-wise, I ate mostly primally, but not bad, I hadn't binged. I had exercised, though not as much as the preceding week . I was at a loss to say how my weight could've changed so much.

So I think that during the week I had become dehydrated, I was exercising too much maybe and depleted my Glycogen stores. When I eased off of the throttle over the weekend, the stores went up and I replenished my hydration level.

I don't look fatter, clothes still fit so I'm not too bummed by it, but I have put the scale away and will now only weigh myself 1X/week.
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 27.5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12