Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Primal Journal Bluechip page 5

bluechip is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendara View Post
    I've only been grain-free two weeks, but I already feel its making a huge difference. I haven't actually read the whole Primal Blueprint yet, but I'm working on it.
    ~ Jen
    You're going to do great! Your posts are so entertaining, I'm sure you'll have lots of friends supporting you! It's an amazing transformation. I'm not perfect, I cheat every once in a while and have a beer, but it kicks my butt really bad... Other than that I'm glad I made the move. I think Ella is going to be a really healthy growing up!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

I bought a grass fed, steroid free, locally raised (About 20 minutes from my house) cow! So excited for so much primal beef!!!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

so much beef! Tonight I tried a new stove top cooking method...coconut oil, medium heat, covered, about 2.5 minutes each side. I use the McD standard seasonsings. (Salt, pepper, garlic, cayenne, oregano)
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Let Birthday Week begin! Tonight my better half made me caveman cookies... A bit crunchy, but they amazing and primal! So happy!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

I want to do a primal Cook Out in Southwest Michigan... I'm thinking one of the parks in Kalamazoo. I'll supply the organic grass-fed, local raised, beef... Who's interested?
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Apparently I have fallen off the train again... So we start again! (I've stayed clean eating, but I wavered from logging and blogging)

Today's stats: 199lbs, waist:38" Neck:17" Goal to get the waist down to 34, but will accept 36.

I was accepted into an officer program that is really important to me, so I need to stick with it. I am on two weeks of working out every day either with weights or HIIT cardio
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345