Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal Bluechip page 4

bluechip is offline Member
    Shop Now
    My beautiful wife and I went out of town this weekend... And well we found ourselves amidst no options for eating primal. My wife Kristin (AKA Eve for this post) fell off the boat first eating a calzone (SERPENT) although I (AKA Adam for this post) stayed strong having a Caesar salad. Following the main course she had an oreo milkshake (akin to the Rotten Apple that doomed humanity) and I then had some chicken wings. (At least they weren't breaded!)

I have been paying for my sins the rest of the weekend.
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Being an Irishman, this is my lucky weekend! Yeah for organic grass-fed beef!!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

I started crossfit ORC last week, and have found it to be quite the workout. A bit more challenging when you're on a LC primal diet, but nonethe less was a great workout! I am signed up for a six week course and I'm looking forward for the next 5!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

After 3 weeks of Crossfit endurance running stuff, I've made a bunch of gains in strength and endurance when I workout. I'm still not able to run a 5K without stopping to walk for a short stint, but getting a lot closer! Today was not a good day for eating, but tomorrow starts a new day and I'll stay on it!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Week 4 crossfit Outside Regular Conditioning (ORC) is going well, finally doing some hard core running. (Today we did 2000m broken into 400m runs with 1.5 min rest) This pose running stuff is good, but I notice when I get tired I fail to keep form....

I might join the crossfit gym after the run camp is over. Not sure if that is something I need to do or want to do....need to talk to the wife to see what she thinks on the matter.
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

This Holiday has been filled with lots of meat, some seeds, and lots of primal activity! I got to swim, run, and play with family and friends. Great primal holiday! I keep trying to convert my family over to the Primal side of life, but they are so stuck on CW sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Just finished the Gary Taubes books....
    I read "Good Calories, Bad Calories" last month and today I just finished "Why we get Fat"

Anyways, After reading all of Mark Sisson's work, I found this to be a great read. I'm always looking for suggestings on reading simillar things...

Things are going good, looking forward to today's PRT test.
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Jendara is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluechip View Post
    Just finished the Gary Taubes books....
    I read "Good Calories, Bad Calories" last month and today I just finished "Why we get Fat"

Anyways, After reading all of Mark Sisson's work, I found this to be a great read. I'm always looking for suggestings on reading simillar things...

Things are going good, looking forward to today's PRT test.
    That sounds really interesting, I'll have to check that out!
    Have you read "wheat belly" yet? That's one of the books that really opened my eyes.
    Look forward to reading more from you.
    ~ Jenny
    The ridiculous, hilarious, sometimes infuriating and frustrating journal of one woman trying to feed a family caveman style.
    "It Takes A Village"
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread90638.html

"Canadian cavemen could have eaten poutine.."

Quote Originally Posted by Jendara View Post
    That sounds really interesting, I'll have to check that out!
    Have you read "wheat belly" yet? That's one of the books that really opened my eyes.
    Look forward to reading more from you.
    ~ Jenny
    Hi Jenny! I started Wheat Belly but put it down to read the primal blueprint... I enjoy Dr. Davis' writing style, which is not what you might expect from a doctor. That being said, I really need to pick that back up and finish it. (Even though I've been grain free for almost a year)
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Jendara is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by bluechip View Post
    Hi Jenny! I started Wheat Belly but put it down to read the primal blueprint... I enjoy Dr. Davis' writing style, which is not what you might expect from a doctor. That being said, I really need to pick that back up and finish it. (Even though I've been grain free for almost a year)
    I've only been grain-free two weeks, but I already feel its making a huge difference. I haven't actually read the whole Primal Blueprint yet, but I'm working on it.
    ~ Jen
    The ridiculous, hilarious, sometimes infuriating and frustrating journal of one woman trying to feed a family caveman style.
    "It Takes A Village"
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread90638.html

"Canadian cavemen could have eaten poutine.."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast