Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal Bluechip page 3

bluechip is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Today my friends from mexico arrives. I am pretty geeked to introduce him to all kinds of primal foods!

This morning's exercise was Level 1 Handstands and bridges.

Set 1: 10s vertical wall headstands followed by 30 short bridges
    Set 2: 10s vertical wall headstands followed by 30 short bridges
    Set 3: 10s vertical wall headstands followed by 30 short bridges

The goal for my Friday workout is to get the wall headstand up to 2 minutes and the short bridge sets up to 50. I think by next Friday I will be there with the short bridge, but it is going to be tough to get the headstands to two minutes. The headstands are going to be tougher because I have rarely done them in my life and wow, did I feel it the second I got inverted on the wall to start the exercise.
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Ok, back from the honeymoon. I have been off the grid, after the wedding. Well, this also means off diet, but I am back in the saddle and will start posting more often. My goal is at least two posts per week.
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

This weekend was the 2nd reception with KP's family. Was off ketosis, but on primal for the weekend. Goal for the week is to get back on ketosis. I have been debating cheating to get back on by using raspberry ketone. From some internet searching it seems to work. I also talked to the guy at GNC who thinks they work, however I am not sure how they interact with low carb / primal diets... I need to do some more research...
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Apparently the holidays are a great time to not work out and fall off the diet plan. It's snowing like crazy here in Kalamazoo, Michigan... I am back on the primal diet as of today, but there were a few rough days in there. Perhaps some snowboarding and PEMs will brighten my mood!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Back at today, good breakfast, lunch fast and a deliciously primal dinner. (My wife is a grokkette superstar and doesn't even know it!)
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

It seems like every so often when I go without a post I end up saying something along the line of "Been a while but..." Well, I've been faithful since the holidays and I am loving the new scale. I just finished uploading the nutrition data from December and will post it here sometime this week.

Stay primal my friends!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Being under the weather isn't good but it's not that bad either. (Being newly wed, we still pamper each other) I am not sure what to post about. I am down to 193.9lbs. Lowest I've been since High School. I have a feeling that if I stay under the weather for a few days I might break 190. Today was a cheat day for me and her. I had ice cream so it was a non-primal and high carb cheat. Normally if I cheat it's only one or the other. In other news I started reading Sisson's new book. I also got the two books by Taubes that so far have been good reading. More on that coming up I guess.
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Steak and Eggs for Breakfast at a Junior Chamber convention! Thank you primal friends!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Double up on primal days when you're out of town is a bonus!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Tonight I ate some organic meats for dinner with the lovely wife. Glad to be back in town!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast