Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal Bluechip page 2

bluechip is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEric View Post
    Hey Chris,
    Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone out there. I found your journal tonight right after making an entry in mine. It sounds like you're living an interesting life. I have my fair share of similar stories to tell in due time. Keep up the great work! I enjoy posting even if no one reads my stuff. It's therapeutic and I figure it gives me something to review later on. All the best!

Eric
    Thanks Eric! It's good to hear your comments! I appreciate it! Send me a link to your journal, I'd like to take a look!

8/28 Workout:
    Leg raises, oblique twist peddling, core stuff.
    Level 3 pushups: 2x10
    Level 5 pushups: 1x10,1,20,1x30
    8/29 woke up very sore in my arms!!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

PaleoEric is offline Junior Member
    Hey Chris, my journal can be found here. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65012.html

Did great over the holiday weekend. Somehow even managed to lose a pound. Win win!

I failed to exercise according to my plan, but I got in enough play with swimming, diving, and general water recreation.

Ran out of vitamins today, time to order some primal stuff.
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Ok, I need to be logging more often... It keeps me honest. (I log my food daily, but checking in on here helps me stay motivated)

Big news: I got my better half to try going primal!! yay!! that is a big win for me! (I think it will be a win for her also, she is already down a pound and a half) I have also been successful in getting my future father-in-law, and a couple co-workers to turn primal! My goal is to build my own primal support group!

Yesterday went to the indoor rock climbing place. Bouldered for about 90 minutes then decided I need to do more convict conditioning. Definitely not there yet.

I have finished my Macro summary for August, 2012:

2012-08-macros.jpg

Curious to know what people think!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Did the bullet proof coffee today, wow, that's a lot of calories! I am glad there isn't any carbs in there! Geeze! Today I need to workout, at least that is my goal. We'll have to see how it goes! (Lots of wedding stuff to do today!)
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

OK, i signed up for the 21 day challenge. Perfect timing! My wedding is Oct. 6th. Just in time! Good timing Mark!

Day 1, I posted it on Facebook: Check. My 21 day challenge goal is to lose 6 lbs of fat. (... Before my wedding!)
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

PaleoEric is offline Junior Member
    That's a very detailed account of your dietary intake. That in itself takes a lot of discipline and I'm definitely not there yet. Great job on being so committed and I wish you the best in your goal for the 21 day challenge. I'm still kicking around what my goals should be...I have so many!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEric View Post
    That's a very detailed account of your dietary intake. That in itself takes a lot of discipline and I'm definitely not there yet. Great job on being so committed and I wish you the best in your goal for the 21 day challenge. I'm still kicking around what my goals should be...I have so many!
    Thanks Eric!

Day three of the challenge went well. Big ass salad was great! I need to try to convince my better half to let me submit some of our videos for the daily competitions!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Had a crazy weekend. Our wedding shower was this weekend, so we ate cake. KP and I both had small pieces, but wow that was a sugar rush! I haven't had it since my birthday and it was like a hardcore drug! I also had a beer on Friday night...Drunk after one beer... Geez! I am just glad I wasn't driving. I didn't have the best primal weekend, but tonight I ate low carb and very primal, bacon and veggies. Tomorrow I step up the calisthenics with the next round of convict conditioning. We'll see how it goes! (Btw, for those that have been watching my log at MFP, my carb count today for my bad day was 104g)
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    On Monday Sept 17, I completed a circuit of level 1 convict conditioning.
    I did a set of 50 wall pushups followed by 50 knee tucks
    Set 2: 50 wall pushups followed by 15 knee tucks, I just couldn't finish it out, so I switched to Flat knee raises and did 30 of those
    Set 3: 50 wall pushups followed by 35 flat knee raises

On Wednesday Sept 19, I completed another circuit of level 1 convict conditioning.
    Set 1: 40 vertical wall pull ups followed by 20 shoulder stand squats
    Set 2: 40 vertical wall pull ups followed by 40 shoulder stand squats
    Set 3: 40 vertical wall pull ups followed by 40 shoulder stand squats
    Set 4: 6 pull ups (I cheated and kicked to make it over the bar)

Feeling pretty good. I had a good low carb day and had a delicious baked lemon pepper cod dinner. (My better half loved it too! Double win!!)
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast