Thread: right track? page

Kingofturtles is offline Senior Member

right track?

Primal Fuel
    grain aka bread has complex carbs in it. Complex carbs have glucose which is sugar. the glucose/sugar goes into your blood stream and raises your blood sugar levels, which raises your insulin levels because the insulin is needed to convert the sugar into fat so it can be absorbed by your body.

therefore; high blood sugar levels = get fat

Grains have very high Glycemic(sp) index levels (70 for bread) which means it raises your blood levels a lot.

therefore; grains = get fat

Is this correct (in theory)?

Nady is offline Senior Member
    It wasn't such a theory to my backside~ or my middle. In fact, it theoried all over my body

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    oh, gee, nope. there's another thread on fire cuz it's cico - thermodynamics, don'tcha know. just eat 1000 kcals of toast and you should lose weight, as long as you run in circles for 2000 kcals per day.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Kingofturtles is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by noodletoy View Post
    oh, gee, nope. there's another thread on fire cuz it's cico - thermodynamics, don'tcha know. just eat 1000 kcals of toast and you should lose weight, as long as you run in circles for 2000 kcals per day.
    Nice input. Move along.