Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help....Ive got verucas ! page 2

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wasn't Veruca Salt the name of the girl who turned into a giant blueberry in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Didn't know she was named after a wart! Maybe you should run your feet through the blueberry squeezing machine; maybe Roald Dahl knew something we don't.

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    Oregano essential oil- a really good quality one. Rub a drop or two in morning and night (if not more often).
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Wow,
    thank you all for your replys and great advice.
    and thanx for reminding me about Veruca in Charlie and Chocolate factory.
    Brilliant stuff.
    Have the best day
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    I had to have two laser surgeries to remove mine, as freezing and acid didn't work. Now I have scar tissue deep in my heel. Get them taken care of, as soon as possible!

Primal123 is offline Senior Member
    duct tape

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    My mom got rid of a huuuuge one by using "Compound W" (brand name) wart medicine (salicylic acid is the active ingredient), but I don't know if you have that in NZ. My daughters all swim, and all ended up with mild cases of them - I used 70% pure propolis tincture on them. It makes a shellac-y shell (you just apply and let dry).

The book "Prescription for Nutritional Healing" by Phyllis Balch has nutritional supports for almost everything - might be worth a look. I bought the last couple of revisions of it. Otherwise, if yours are deep, or particularly large, or growing in colonies, I would also seek out a podiatrist.
    i had a few on my foot, i used compound W

it burned them off a layer at a time, pain free, mess free (and by burned, it just made layers of dead skin). when the wart had been treated completely, there was nothing but healthy skin, not even a scar or dimple

so if you can find it where you are, or a similar thing, i highly recommend it. super easy and cheap
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Well ..... an update on my feet. I never got round to seeing the doctor about them, because I found that the more I wore my vibrams, the more the soreness disappeared. In fact I can now only just feel them on my feet but I think that they are being erroded away by simple old "nearly" barefoot walking, - however I have put compound W on tomorrows shopping list.
    thank you all
    G
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12