Hey guys,

I'll try and keep this short.

I just had a blood test come back to see what kind of food allergies I have. I have a lot, it looks like. Since Monday, I've transitioned into a ketogenic diet consisting of bone broth, fatty meat, and little veg. I'm eating a lot more fat than I ever have.

I've been feeling ok...definitely experiencing carb flu like never before. But I'm surviving.

Wednesday night, I decided I hadn't pooped in a couple days, and I was feeling and looking bloated. I took a double dose of magnesium citrate.

As of 3:45am Thursday, I have not stopped pooping. It's liquid and yellow and something awful. I've lost count as to how many times I've had to RUN to the bathroom. I have abdominal cramping from hell, chills, and I'm achy all over.

I had my gallbladder removed in 2010; I realize through googling that this *may* be a bug I caught, or it could be something serious. But I'm also wondering: am I not equipped for a really high fat diet? I'm actually scared to eat more fat, because the pooping still hasn't stopped.

What do I do? Trying not to freak out over this. But it's hard.

Help me out guys!