Thread: Question - Herbalife page

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member

Question - Herbalife

Primal Fuel
    Just spotted my companies newest recruit to this Herbalife nonsense. So, based on that, how is it possible that a person can come here with powdered 'food', mix it up with soy milk & drink it instead of actually EATING, while I on the other hand, am viewed as the guy on the weird diet?

Explanation, I demand one. And please, feel free to swear.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Iron Fireling is offline Senior Member
    Lol! Yup, makes NO SENSE. People "understand" that type of diet... they don't understand what should be normal eating. Geez just telling people I don't eat grains and sugar makes them freak out . I don't even go into details!

Nigel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
    how is it possible that a person can come here with powdered 'food', mix it up with soy milk & drink it instead of actually EATING,
    I did Herbalife years ago and lost 28lbs having one of their shakes instead of a meal once a day. I was viewed as weird by friends & family because people just cut down portion size if they want to lose weight. I prefer what I'm doing now as I love food, well meat, eggs and fish anyway.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
    Just spotted my companies newest recruit to this Herbalife nonsense. So, based on that, how is it possible that a person can come here with powdered 'food', mix it up with soy milk & drink it instead of actually EATING, while I on the other hand, am viewed as the guy on the weird diet?

Explanation, I demand one. And please, feel free to swear.
    Because Herbalife is a product everyone has heard of and the folks that sell it, if they get high enough in the pyramid, really drink the Herbalife "koolaid."

One thing that Herbalife and any movement to whole foods agree on: the food supply is damaged.