Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I want to buy vit k 2

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26

    I want to buy vit k 2

    in the uk, is it really this price

    Thorne Research - Vitamin K2 Liquid - The Nutri Centre

    where do other uk'ers buy your vit k2 ?

    I found this on amazon but it's a mixture of vit k /d

    Thorne Research, Vitamin D/K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml): Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

    any advice?

    I am also planning to buy 6 bottles of now foods mag citrate and 2 bottles of natures answer vit d from amazon.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    25
    This is what I use and I see it's available on amazon.uk:

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Carlson-Labs...993781&sr=1-16

    Only advice I have with regard to magnesium and D is on the Vitamin D, buy gels, not tablets as the tablets, from what I understand, are not as readily absorbed by the body.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    land of the glass pinecones
    Posts
    4,937
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenGopher View Post
    This is what I use and I see it's available on amazon.uk:

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Carlson-Labs...993781&sr=1-16


    Only advice I have with regard to magnesium and D is on the Vitamin D, buy gels, not tablets as the tablets, from what I understand, are not as readily absorbed by the body.
    look for gelcaps made from olive oil, not soybean oil.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

    Ernest Hemingway

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    68
    can you find any of this stuff in the UK? it's what I use: Butter Oil - Green Pasture

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by healthpellets View Post
    can you find any of this stuff in the UK? it's what I use: Butter Oil - Green Pasture
    I've been looking for Butter Oil everywhere. No one carries it. Do you know how much K2 is actually in it?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by vb66 View Post
    I've been looking for Butter Oil everywhere. No one carries it. Do you know how much K2 is actually in it?
    It doesn't seem to say on the containers, and I strongly suspect it varies wildly by season anyway. I'm guessing at this time of year, not a huge amount. Spring and autumn, on the other hand, probably quite a bit.

    That said, that's a lot of guesswork...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lexington Kentucky
    Posts
    2,965
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
    in the uk, is it really this price

    Thorne Research - Vitamin K2 Liquid - The Nutri Centre

    where do other uk'ers buy your vit k2 ?

    I found this on amazon but it's a mixture of vit k /d

    Thorne Research, Vitamin D/K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml): Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

    any advice?

    I am also planning to buy 6 bottles of now foods mag citrate and 2 bottles of natures answer vit d from amazon.
    PAY THE MONEY.... Dose by weight.

    watch amazing shit happen......


    my enamel grew on my teeth, and my left toenail regrew after 25 years of having been ripped out by the root.


    it was not what i wanted to have happen, but (shrug) the body does what it wants to do when given the proper stuff to do it with.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

    Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

    CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66


    Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In the Hudson Valley, New York
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    PAY THE MONEY.... Dose by weight.

    watch amazing shit happen......


    my enamel grew on my teeth, and my left toenail regrew after 25 years of having been ripped out by the root.


    it was not what i wanted to have happen, but (shrug) the body does what it wants to do when given the proper stuff to do it with.
    Using what product and what dose per lb?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lexington Kentucky
    Posts
    2,965
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryK View Post
    Using what product and what dose per lb?
    Thorne Research Liquid K2

    1 mg per 25 lb body weight daily
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

    Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

    CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66


    Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thankyou for all the replies-- i think i,m going to get the thorne vit k and dose as suggested by quelsen--shoild last me quite a while

    thanx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •