Thread: How about a whole 90!! page

CanadianGirl is offline Junior Member

How about a whole 90!!

Shop Now
    So my fiancÚ and I decided to get married nov 2 in Florida!! I am super excited! The catch? I am still "fat"
    This year I have lost 25 pounds put back on 4 with some(lots of) paleo slips. A great friend of mine is tryin paleo and we planned a whole 30. So she could get into it and I could get back on track.
    Then the wedding happened.. So I need more time to cement habits and I want to look as good as I possibly can. So 90 days of no oops's or anything is just what I need.
    It's day 2 today, excited for how I feel on paleo to come back.
    Just wondering if anyone wants to join me on this giant life changing challenge?
    CanadianGirl
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"

CanadianGirl is offline Junior Member
    Today is day 14 of my whole 90 challenge.
    Glad my body is feeling back to great, love the way i feel when i am strict paleo. down 12 pounds from start weight , but only 3.5 from earlier this year when we first started paleo, and I dropped 28 pounds. its amazing how fast the water weight comes back on. We had sangria the other night, but was 4 pounds up the next two days because of it. Ridiculous how bad my body handles alcohol and other things.
    other then sangria i have been perfect. All organic meat and veggies from the farmers market. Have had some really great meals, and I am just so glad to be back on track.
    Today i bought my wedding dress and it is to small- not to to small, but they will be putting a lace up back in, in case i dont lose enough weight. I am pretty excited, i was not planning on buying a dress today, but i guess the dress is the dress, so i bought it. 2 and a half months till the wedding... eep.
    my friend just went paleo and is loving it, i feel really good when i get friends onto paleo and they feel better!
    CanadianGirl
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Hi,

I have decided to live Whole 30 most of the time due to my own sugar addiction and specific health issues. I just got back from vacation so I am on day 4 of my first 30 days. There is an August W30 thread where you can get a lot of encouragement too. I'll subscribe to this thread so I can keep in touch with you. Let's see how much we can lose before your wedding. lol
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67