For the last 5 months, I've been battling some serious, chronic digestive problems, which I'm mostly convinced are centered on either my gallbladder or some hormonal/ auto-immune condition. My (former) gastroenterologist had ZERO answers for me after numerous tests and procedures (including 2 CAT scans, blood & stool tests, and an endoscopy), and now I'm on a self-prescribed liquid diet- again- eating mostly soup and protein shakes. My stomach just doesn't seem to know how to digest solid foods anymore; even something as smooth as almond butter and mashed bananas causes cramping and pain. Liquids only keeps me out of the "hurt locker" (as I've come to call it), but I know that I can't- and WON'T- do this forever. I'm completely demoralized; I miss my bacon, steaks, and salads, but if I'm in constant pain after eating anything "normal" what the hell am I supposed to do? =( Has anyone else here had this problem? I was Primal for 6 months before any of it started, though I had been dealing with it on & off for 6 years before it got really bad and constant. Any suggestions? Please help! Thanks for any advice you can give me...