Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sugar addict annonymous! page 5

Pudpud is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ergh..... Soooooooo bloated this evening! And there was me thinking it was a pretty good food day.....
    Can't figure out what has given me this BLOAT!?!?

I skipped breakfast, salmon and salad for lunch, vege soup with broccolli, courgette and leek for dinner' thickened with chia, snacks was some fudge made from dates, cacao and coconut cream and two cookies made with almond meal and butter. There was small amount of xylitol in the cookies, maybe that is the cuprit???

Pudpud is offline Member
    Hooray hooray hooray!!!!! Finally at the end of the first 2 weeks 3 pounds have disappeared from the scale!!!! I'm SOooooo relieved! Mostly because I just felt like I wasn't achieving anything. I do feel better and can almost feel the internal health benefits I'm gaining but I just wanted to see with my eyes some kind of positive step forward, whether it was a move on the scale or the tape measure.....either would have been good.... I doubt the tape measure will have changed this morning though because I am still bloated as hell!!!!!! And REALLY don't feel like eating.........
    We'll see...... But I am definitely carrying on..... Was just starting to waiver so this is really really really good news :-) :-)
    I am doing the right thing :-)

Any trend in the right direction is freaking fantastic because I can continue this way of eating forever....and so far as I can tell, it's getting easier as I go along....so I think I will be able to make tweaks and changes and refine it as I go along.....

I just have to give myself time and make my goals small enough to be achievable over the long term....
    Last edited by Pudpud; 04-08-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Pudpud is offline Member
    Day 17 of no wheat, no sugar! And I'm going strong!!!!! Really strong!!!! :-) haven't weighed myself anymore but feel amazing and a couple of people have made remarks that I look like I've lost weight. I don't think I have actually lost weight but I can FEEL my body composition changing!!!!! And I love it!!!

I'm so freaking HAPPY :-)

Fianlly I feel like the whole thing is clicking into place for me..... I don't feel deprived or that I'm missing out on anything. I don't have cravings. I just feel like I'm eating tonnes of delicious food and enjoying feeling great :-)

Pudpud is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So. I did 30 days of no wheat at all. Then it was my little girls birthday party and I (foolishly perhaps) made cupcakes for guests. The regular kind. I ate well all day, had chicken, veg, etc at the party. Then.....we had cupcakes left over.....and of course I got to thinking that I didn't want them hanging around..... So, of course,ni scoffed the lot!!!! Oops..... About 6 cupcakes in all. Luckily I had no reaction to the gluten which had been missing from my diet for a month! And strangely today's. The day after I am SO on track!!!!
    Had THE MOST AMAZING choc milkshake this morning with coconut milk, cocao powder and an egg and a banana! Was so delicious and VERY VERY filling!!!
    So I guess today is day 1 of month 2 of heading towards a healthier, better life :-)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345