Hi everyone,
I eat very healthy (way beyond someone that's new to it and thinks a tofu chicken sandwich loaded with chemicals is healthy), did a lot of research into it after my wife passed away from cancer, lost 65lbs and feel great.
I don't follow any particular lifestyle diet like Primal, Vegan, Vegetarian, etc.
I learn from all diets, read a lot, ask questions, listen and eat the healthiest I can of everything.
Lately my concern has been meat and animal products and I have cut back to almost nothing.
I seen the documentary Forks over Knives and found it very interesting how countries that consume meat and dairy, basically animal products have the highest rate of cancer and heart attacks.
And most of these studies were done years ago in other countries that didn't ruin their meat and dairy products like we do today in this country.
It says in the Bible we should adopt a vegan diet (learned it from my body his temple website, leader has very impressive degrees in biology, nutrition, etc), it has been proven that vegetarian's live longer, animal products make our bodies acidic and cause inflammation.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not undercover here pushing towards Veganism.
I love my organic chicken and eggs, grass fed beef, imported grass fed cheese, but can millions of healthy, educated, intelligent vegans be wrong with evidence to back them?
I would just like some studies and proof that I can read and research to back my decision that quality animal products are good for us, not just Primal followers saying eat like the cavemen and you'll be healthy.