Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Meat and Dairy page 5

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyH View Post
    Just because what she wrote exceeds your understanding of statistics and nutrition and supports your own eating habits does not prove that she has refuted anything.
    BTW, her sarcasm is pathetic but I can see how it appeals to some country bumpkins here.
    Yes, it's because we're all country bumpkins that can't understand statistics and nutrition that we have a high opinion of her. Because she supports our own eating habits.

And there's not even a *hint* of entrenched opposition from you because she undermines a position you want to be true.

As I said before IN THE VERY POST YOU QUOTED, I couldn't care less who is making the arguments. I care about which arguments are the truth. The post you link to shows that Minger made a post about something after someone else made the same point. Who cares, as long as the truth is being promulgated?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

garod82 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    oh goody. A new vegetarian troll visits the forum and pushes forks over knives. Like this hasn't happened a million times already.
    lol!

Iron Fireling is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    LOL you're gonna bring Ancel Keys into it?? It's probably BECAUSE of him that the whole low fat craze started, and why so many people are less healthy than they were back in the day when all people ate were saturated fats... (and weren't dropping dead of heart attacks etc. in fact... heart attacks didn't EXIST prior to the 1920s - at least not in any large number at all).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345