Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091

Thread: Iodine: a discussion, and perhaps a civilized debate page 91

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    JamesS? Is that you?

This was a bad tangent on the first thrashing. Not going there again.

ScoTTyBEEE is offline Junior Member

Grizz is offline Banned
    New book available at Amazon.Com

The Iodine Crisis: What You Don't Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life

Thanks to environmental pollutants Iodine deficiency has become a worldwide epidemic. Everybody knows pollutants cause cancer. What they don't know is that these pollutants cause a deficiency that can make us sick, fat and stupid. Iodized salt--supposedly a solution to iodine deficiency-- is actually a nutritional scam which provides a false sense of security. The Iodine Crisis explains how we became so deficient, then shows the time-tested solution to reversing many conditions. Lynne Farrow reveals how she and thousands of other patient-activists changed their lives by researching and using iodine. Frequently Asked Questions cover everything you need to know about iodine. The proof of iodine's benefit is demonstrated by the dramatic case studies shared in this book.

About the Author
    Lynne Farrow is a whistle blower. She is also a journalist, researcher, former college professor and speaker. Her own experience with breast cancer led to the discovery that someone had stolen a medicine with proven benefits reaching back 15,000 years. A medicine that not only helped her, but has helped millions. She currently serves as the Director of Breast Cancer Choices, Inc., a nonprofit organization dedicated to the scrutinizing the evidence for breast cancer procedures and treatments. Lynne is the editor of IodineResearch.com, where she has compiled materials for both beginning and advanced iodine investigators. Visit Lynne's website at LynneFarrow.net

Additional Website by Lynne, BreastCancerChoices
    Iodine Therapy Guidelines

Lynne details her own experiences battling breast cancer, fibrocystic breast disease, brain fog & feeling stupid, hypothyroid & resulting obesity, & depression, most of the classic iodine deficiency symptoms. She reports that all were cured with iodine Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol. She details research with prominent doctors, the surprising history of iodine and many true life testimonials. Some of her testimonials came from the old original iodine thread here at MDA. Her book is really fun to read, especially her History of Iodine where she has provided many photos of iodine artifacts from over 100 years ago. Iodine was one of the PRIMARY medicines used by doctors prior to WWII. She has dedicated her life to iodine.

More on iodine here:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

For much more on iodine, visit the Curezone:
    Iodine Supplementation Support Forum by VWT Team, Page 565, Vulcanel, Wombat & Trapper/kcmo:

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 03-20-2013 at 07:33 AM.

Timthetaco Guest
    Hey! Welcome back, psycho.

Omni is offline Senior Member
    Think he needs to up his iodine dose.

Happy Paleo Girl is offline Senior Member
    And here I was just thinking the other day, "I really miss the iodine thread on MDA. I wonder how starting another one would go over?" Probably not so well, I'm thinking now.
    I started supplementing with it a year ago, and only just now have been able to get up to 50 mgs. I feel better than I have in ages. Crippling depression and fatigue have both departed, and I'm hoping that the high iodine dose will help me in my quest to eradicate SIBO.
    Aside from the bickering, I really dug the little iodine community that we had here, and I don't care for CureZone, or the layout of the Yahoo group. Ah well.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Paleo Girl View Post
    And here I was just thinking the other day, "I really miss the iodine thread on MDA. I wonder how starting another one would go over?" Probably not so well, I'm thinking now.
    I started supplementing with it a year ago, and only just now have been able to get up to 50 mgs. I feel better than I have in ages. Crippling depression and fatigue have both departed, and I'm hoping that the high iodine dose will help me in my quest to eradicate SIBO.
    Aside from the bickering, I really dug the little iodine community that we had here, and I don't care for CureZone, or the layout of the Yahoo group. Ah well.
    PaleoGirl,

Great to see you, my friend. How have you been? Fantastic news about iodine curing your depression & fatigue. I found some links for your SIBO:
    http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1638787#i
    If you don’t remove the “other dietary triggers” contributing to the disease, you’re going to end up sick and pissed off like I was
    http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1998558#i
    This article is my history! I have been battling gut issues for the last 15 years. Even though I have been off gluten for 12 years, my gut has not healed completely. I have battled candida in my digestive tract for years, and did the yeast diet for three years, and still had problems. Now, my doctor believes I have SIBO and candida. I believe this is all due to eating gluten for over 35 years.
    http://drhyman.com/blog/2012/02/13/t...makes-you-fat/
    Do you have cold hands & cold feet? If you do, then you are hypothyroid and let me know, I have some great links for you. If not, this blog will be a great help to you: http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/

The Trolls will invade any thread to cause havoc and the administrators turn a deaf ear to any complaints about them, at least that is my experience. Too bad the Trolls had taken over the old iodine thread and the administrators closed the thread instead of ousting the Trolls. And I see the miserable wretched Trolls have infiltrated this thread as well. I just reported 'timthetaco" for calling me a psycho. Do you think it will do any good? I suggest you report every case of harassment by the Trolls. If the administrators start suspending the Trolls, this board will once again be great.

However there is more great news. Here is a great link for iodine Q&A
    Iodine and Orthoiodosupplementation Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
    This fantastic new book at Amazon:
    The Iodine Crisis: What You Don't Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life [Paperback]
    Many of her testimonials came from the old iodine thread.

Also the word on iodine is spreading in my own neighborhood over the past year. 3 women had cured their fibrocystic breasts and 1 woman had gone into complete remission for uterus cancer after being sent to home hospice. In only 8 months X-Rays proved she was cancer free. One of these women is the mail lady and she is telling everyone in sight about the miracle of iodine. There is telephone, television and then there is the best of all - TELEWOMAN. Another of these 3 women is buying the iodine & supplements for her sick neighbors who can't afford the expense and also telling her friends. I got some free books from the author to give to these ladies, to help them spread the word.

I also ordered 10 more books from Amazon to hand out to people in our church who may be suffering the typical iodine deficiency disorders:
    * Brain Fog - Feeling Stupid
    * Depression
    * Hypothyroid - getting fat
    * Fibrocystic Breast Disease - Lumpy painful hard breasts
    * PCOS
    * Uterus Fibroids, cysts or Endo
    * Prostate problems
    All of these issues are discussed with testimonials in Lynne's new book.

Best to you,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 03-20-2013 at 11:03 AM.

ozbuckley is offline Senior Member
    I'm started to supplement with Lugol's Iodine as I've had hypothyroidism symtoms - cold hands/feet, cold intolerance, etc - and have been treating it with natural thyroid meds.

I started off with 190mcg for a week, then moved up to 380mcg a week ago. I got bad cold/flu symptoms (runny nose, lots of snot, sneezing, etc) and more acne as well (which has been a problem for years now). The detox symptoms are subsiding now which is nice with the help of salt flushes.

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced the detox symptoms of having to get up a couple of times in the middle of the night to pee?

Thanks

Oz

Grizz is offline Banned
    The Iodine Crisis: What You Don't Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life [Kindle Edition]

The Kindle version of The Iodine Crisis will be discounted to $.99 for 24 hours, Thursday, April 11th. This offer gives people a cheap way to share the iodine information with friends. It may also help launch the book up the Amazon Best Seller list.

Amazon.com will send your friends the $.99 Iodine Crisis Kindle book just by entering their email address into the GIFT program.

Even if your friends don't have a Kindle device they can read the book on the computer with the free Kindle program download on Amazon.

1. To get the $.99 Kindle of THE IODINE CRISIS Thursday April 11th, go to The Iodine Crisis: What You Don't Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life: Lynne Farrow, David Brownstein: Amazon.com: Kindle Store.

2. Click the orange button GIVE AS A GIFT. Then fill in the email address of the gift recipient. For example: UncleJohn@yahoo.com

Thanks so much for helping get the word out the Iodine Deficiency Epidemic!

Lynne Farrow

woozle is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Too bad this thread died, and I only found it now. The tragedy is that numerous posters were hoping for answers from James Sloane on other venues and he was busy wasting his time and research discovery knowledge over here, replying to unwarranted attacks. The Grizz character was one of the most sleazy and pathetic characters on this thread, and did not deserve the time of day, let alone any response. How appropriate was it that this sleazy and empty mouth-piece was finally banned here? (it meant so, so, so much to this ass that James was supposedly banned elsewhere). Again, what a loss to society. Many people could have benefited from James's research and input if the garbage posts here did not distract him.

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091