Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Iodine: a discussion, and perhaps a civilized debate page 88

Ferti is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    [QUOTE=RobinNM;939311][QUOTE=Ferti;939309]
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesS View Post

How do you make iodine? I'm too lazy to Google that right now.
    Take the time and do it right.

JamesS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferti View Post
    And bromide can't cause break outs - FU JamesS. Sorry, I'm not particularly articulate.
    I don't know why you are deciding to be so rude. If you look back through my other posts I do state that this is the one thing that both bromine and iodine have in common. But as I have also pointed out numerous times it is extremely rare for levels to build up to any significant level where it can cause issues. In part because of how fast bromine is excreted normally and because of the amount of sodium, chloride and fluoride that we most people are exposed to on a regular basis, which accelerates the excretion even more.

Since we are on the subject though why don't you explain to all of us in detail how any of what I said above is incorrect. while you are at it why don't you explain to all of us how it is that everyone is not getting these eruptions on a regular basis despite the regular exposure to high levels of the fluoride and chloride halogens that are more reactive than bromine and thus readily displace it. Why is this only occurring when people are taking excessive doses of iodine, which is LESS reactive than bromine but is still well known for causing acne-like eruptions. Let's see if you can give an intelligent response instead of more unintelligent trash like "FU".

[QUOTE=Ferti;939309][QUOTE=JamesS;939082]
    Quote Originally Posted by Paysan View Post

sorry, my posting skills suck, but once again "I MADE MY OWN" (without a nuclear reactor)
    I am sorry that this went so far over your head. But not surprising for someone who's most intelligent response was "FU".

Iodine is an element. The ONLY way you can make iodine is though a nuclear reaction. You can make iodine compounds or iodine solutions, you can even displace iodine from an iodine compound like potassium iodide. But again, you cannot make iodine without a nuclear reactor. Thus the wink as the end of my post.
    Last edited by JamesS; 08-27-2012 at 10:32 PM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    James,

"Kick them when they are up, kick them when they are down, kick them all around. "

This is exactly why you were thrown out of 2 discussion groups. You are one nasty Troll for the record books.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 08-27-2012 at 11:04 PM.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    James,

"Kick them when they are up, kick them when they are down, kick them all around. "

This is exactly why you were thrown out of 2 discussion groups. You are one nasty Troll for the record books.

Grizz
    Piscator,

JamesS is my hero, also. 3 cheers for JamesS.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

James,

Grizz
    No matter how many times you repeat it this is not going to make it rue Grizz. I was banned by "Doc" Shillington because I provided solid evidence he was wrong and he did not like that. Interesting how his site description stated debate was welcome. He just left out the part as long as you were not proving him wrong that debate was OK.

And I was banned from Curezone for providing evidence of so much of the quackery there such as "oleander soup", high dose iodine, "liver flushing", alkalizing, etc. Many of the people pushing such quackery were also advertisers for Curezone so they pressured the Webmaster to ban me. Why do you think the personal attacks against me are still going on to this day despite my not being on Curezone in several months. They want to make sure I don't come back because they know they can't counter the evidence that has been presented against their quackery. For example, Tony Issacs claiming that the phase 1 trials showed oleander was effective for cancer. First of all phase 1 trials do not test for effectiveness of a drug, only safety of dosing. But he misinterpreted the findings to try and make it sound like it was effective. Anyone reading the actual studies on oleander though will find that oleander had some effectiveness on some cancer cell cultures, but all human studies including those funded by the manufacturer showed oleander to be a failure for cancer. Tony was one of the people who pressured the Webmaster to get rid of me because Tony heavily pushes the oleander crap and other ineffective therapies for cancer and is a major advertiser on Curezone. So he got really upset when I showed the actual studies and how they proved oleander ineffective for cancer contrary to his claims.

In case you have not noticed Curezone is dying a slow death because people are catching on to so much of the information there is quackery. When I first started posting on their about three years ago they would go through 1 1/2 to 2 pages a day of new posts. I have been watching it lately and right now it is taking about 2 1/2 days to get even one page of new posts. And about 90% of the posts have nothing to do with health and healing. All of the people who did have any real knowledge of health and healing left a long time ago because they got so tired of the personal attacks for posting actual evidence or got banned for doing the same.

So believe what you want Grizz. Not everyone is intelligent enough to think for themselves so they simply follow the crowd instead of seeking the truth.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Hey Grizz...
    This one's for you.

... cause everyone in this thread needs there own theme song!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Ferti is offline Senior Member

Omni is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesS View Post
    Something does not have to be expensive to be poisonous. I can go out and pick oleander for free, which is very poisonous and can kill me.

You also don't seem to understand simple economics. A person can make more money selling a larger volume of a product cheaply than they can selling less of the product at a much higher price. And by convincing your customers that you need even more of the product they go through the bottles faster than they would by using proper doses. Of course if your customers are getting sick from poisoning themselves from the product they are not going to stick with it. So they need to convince their customers that their symptoms are not from the product, but at the same time make sure they are treating their iodine poisoning with salt flushes so they go through those bottles of iodine faster so they can sell more.
    Thanks James,
    This is on a completly different tangent, I was reading some stuff today and then remembered this post,
    If you just insert the word Wheat or Grains instead of Iodine or Oleander, explains perfectly why pharmanutritionists keep encouraging us to eat more grains, we get sick, they have twice the income stream, once for the food then again for the treatment of chronic disease.

Oh by the way, on balance of evidence that I have read and seen, I'd put my money on James regarding Iodine megadosing, there is no real data to back high doses as a blanket treatment for everyone, which is the impression I am getting from the pro Iodine side. Most people do quite well without any supplementation of Iodine and there is no indication of any culture with mega intakes that has a significantly different health profile that can't be explained by other factors.
    Iodine may well have some therapeutic uses in the treatment of fibroids, but if I was looking at that I would seriously also investigate some of the alternatives that James has suggested, there may be some merit in them too.

Otherwise, good to see the thread moving at the std ratio of 10:1 waffle:value.
    Last edited by Omni; 08-28-2012 at 06:29 AM.

Paleobird Guest
    Oleander soup? Seriously? What quackery will they think of next? The curezone just sunk even lower in my estimation (if that was even possible).

Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast