Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: Iodine: a discussion, and perhaps a civilized debate page 69

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    James,
    First, calm down. Please. You're ranting again.

Second, yes, journals are accessible to everyone but there is an implied code of decent behavior involved. You don't go into someone's home uninvited and unleash a multi page tirade at them. A person's journal is personal. You were out of line. Even Grizz wouldn't sink that low. You can call me anything you want here but, if you so that again on my journal, I will report you for harassment.

Third, not being interested in debating a topic with you=/=being scared to debate it. Just not interested.

You and Grizz deserve each other. In fact you make a really cute couple.

Sceptic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesS View Post
    Banned for posting real evidence contrary to the claims that were being made. Yes, I should be burned at the stake for being so evil!
    You want to be evil?

Because that brand of evil is welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

And if anyone wants to contradict you, I'd much rather they do so with evidence. Preferably involving links to credible studies, or objective analyses. (Come to that, I really want someone to contradict you with credible studies and/or objective analyses. It would be much more interesting than yet more ad hominem.)

ps I've been eating something bitter most days for the last few months. I call it "dark chocolate"

JamesS is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Paysan;932263]
    Grizz, stop already with the personal attacks. If you want to discuss iodine then discuss iodine. But stop making it personal.

As for the comment above this says nothing about Lugol's as you kept claiming. Secondly, you need to learn the difference between iodine and iodide, which is less toxic. And finally, Paysan was exhibiting symptoms of iodine poisoning as has been pointed out. If you also research the symptoms of bromine poisoning from credible sites, in other words not places like the Curezone iodine forum, you will find that all of his symptoms were not consistent with bromine poisoning. They are consistent with iodine poisoning though. [/]

Sorry James, but I did mention several times that I am using Lugol's 2% iodine . I also looked up iodism and bromism, came to the conclusion that each side was claiming that rashes were caused by the other's meds; so took time off. Rashes are basically gone, bellyaches continue, and I KNOW various docs have recommended single large doses of iodine to cope with bad air (on planes) and bad water. So, for now, I'm back on iodine.
    The quote Grizz posted said nothing about Lugol's. Secondly, Grizz has repeatedly said that I have claimed Lugol's is poisonous when I said no such thing about Lugol's, so he is just lying once again.

As far as the iodine poisoning goes only half of your symptoms fit possible bromine poisoning. Your symptoms fit iodine poisoning 100% and according to your original story started after starting the iodine therapy. I don't recall you saying anything about any bromide based medications. But again, if you want to believe in the "bromine detox" myth then that's up to you. But others are interested in facts such as bromine is rapidly excreted, bromine poisoning is going to be extremely rare and people keep falsely attributing iodine poisoning to "bromine detox" even though the symptoms are not fitting. So if you don't want to hear it then don't read what I write and let people who are interested read it.

Quarry is offline Senior Member
    First of all I have every right if you are going to try defaming my character just because you never bothered to research the facts before posting. What is not cool is you first bashing me here for no reason, then continuing the bashing on your journal, then coming back here just to post more insults in each of your posts. You are just as bad as Grizz. Neither of you have the faintest clue what you are talking about so you cannot respond with evidence. Therefore, both of you rely on a constant barrage of insults instead of evidence.

As far as it being your journal that journal is not private. I found the message when I clicked on new messages. And I did not bother reading what the heading of the site was. And personally I don't care. The post was publicly displayed on a public forum where the public is openly allowed to post. So if you don't like it stop acting like a total _________ and I won't post on your OPEN TO THE PUBLIC journal!!!

You think agreeing with me once in a while gives you the right to publicly attack me over and over with your lies? That's like you saying if you were a serial killer that people should be nice to you if you volunteered in a soup kitchen. And you call me a lunatic?!!!

See, you absolutely cannot post without adding insults to make yourself feel superior to those around you. Sorry, but the only throne you rule is the porcelain throne because you are so full of it!!!
    Yes, a journal is another thread, it is not private, it is not like your own home Paleobird. If you slink off there to defame someone, they have the right to respond. It is a public forum and none of the threads are invitation only.

Her comment about you being nicer to her reflects her delusions about her self importance.

Geez this thread was running smoothly with lots of great information before Grizz and Paleobird came back!
    Last edited by Quarry; 08-18-2012 at 07:13 PM. Reason: make it clear agreeing with J

Quarry is offline Senior Member
    I see you still cannot control yourself with the insults. No wonder so many people on these boards hate you.
    When I first popped in on the first Iodine thread and Grizz and Paleobird were at it worse than my teen sons and I asked who was worse you would not believe the number of PMs from members saying how Paleobird thinks she runs the forum and is rude and smug and patronizing. More than a few said she drove a number of older members away. I can see why.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    yes, whaa whaa whaa the mean person made me leave

instead of just putting mean person on ignore

we get it, paleobird's magic power is knocking the others off the perch
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JamesS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    James,
    First, calm down. Please. You're ranting again.

Second, yes, journals are accessible to everyone but there is an implied code of decent behavior involved. You don't go into someone's home uninvited and unleash a multi page tirade at them. A person's journal is personal. You were out of line. Even Grizz wouldn't sink that low. You can call me anything you want here but, if you so that again on my journal, I will report you for harassment.

Third, not being interested in debating a topic with you=/=being scared to debate it. Just not interested.

You and Grizz deserve each other. In fact you make a really cute couple.
    Once again you have everything wrong. First of all if someone is going to post an outright lie about me just because they got their ass whooped by real evidence and they were unhappy about it then it does not matter where that post is. I have every right to respond to their lie. You keep referring to everyone having a screw loose, but your constant lies and insults just proves to everyone who really has the loose screw. If you cannot figure out who that is take a long hard look in the mirror.

As an example of the above you state "You don't go into someone's home uninvited and unleash a multi page tirade at them.". One post is a "multi page tirade"? Are you really that much of a complete moron or just a chronic liar? Please let me me know which one it is so we all know how to properly refer to you.

Don't worry, I have no interest in Grizz. As I pointed out earlier he is not my type and you two have so much in common. Neither of you can tell the truth if your lives depend on it and both of you think posting lies and insults in every post is an Olympic sport and the two of you are competing for the gold.

Why don't you do everyone a favor and check out of this thread as you claimed you were doing earlier? Oh, that's right you are incapable of telling the truth.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    paleobird's magic power is knocking the others off the perch
    Why does she get magical powers and I don't? Life isn't fair.

RobinNM is offline Senior Member
    Once again you have everything wrong. First of all if someone is going to post an outright lie about me just because they got their ass whooped by real evidence and they were unhappy about it then it does not matter where that post is. I have every right to respond to their lie. You keep referring to everyone having a screw loose, but your constant lies and insults just proves to everyone who really has the loose screw. If you cannot figure out who that is take a long hard look in the mirror.

As an example of the above you state "You don't go into someone's home uninvited and unleash a multi page tirade at them.". One post is a "multi page tirade"? Are you really that much of a complete moron or just a chronic liar? Please let me me know which one it is so we all know how to properly refer to you.

Don't worry, I have no interest in Grizz. As I pointed out earlier he is not my type and you two have so much in common. Neither of you can tell the truth if your lives depend on it and both of you think posting lies and insults in every post is an Olympic sport and the two of you are competing for the gold.

Why don't you do everyone a favor and check out of this thread as you claimed you were doing earlier? Oh, that's right you are incapable of telling the truth.
    Defensive much? My dearly departed mother had a great saying..."he who speaks last loses." Maybe you should stick to posting your very interesting information rather trying to get one over on other posters. That applies for a couple of posters in this thread. Let's stick to the topic, shall we kids?

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Why does she get magical powers and I don't? Life isn't fair.
    you didn't eat enough iodine, pandapandapants
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast