Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: Iodine: a discussion, and perhaps a civilized debate page 68

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Originally Posted by Grizz
    "So using your ridiculous reasoning just because "
    "Do you see how ridiculous your reasoning is?"
    "even had the slightest clue of what you were talking about then"

There you go again being totally abusive to anyone who disagrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesS
    I treat people the way they treat me.

Now, once again Grizz this thread is not about me. Try to focus for once and read what the topic of this thread is about then try to stay on topic. Thanks.
    What part of your message highlighted was not insulting & abusive which was totally uncalled for. Anyone who doesn't agree with you gets abused & kicked around. This message is about you insulting & demeaning other members for no reason.

Now tell us what you said about iodine to get kicked out of IndiaDevine.
    You said it was poisonous, didn't you?

Are you going to answer my question?
    "What is your maximum dosage recommendation in MG for Lugols iodine for most people"

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 08-18-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Paysan is online now Senior Member
    [QUOTE=JamesS;931962]Grizz, stop already with the personal attacks. If you want to discuss iodine then discuss iodine. But stop making it personal.

As for the comment above this says nothing about Lugol's as you kept claiming. Secondly, you need to learn the difference between iodine and iodide, which is less toxic. And finally, Paysan was exhibiting symptoms of iodine poisoning as has been pointed out. If you also research the symptoms of bromine poisoning from credible sites, in other words not places like the Curezone iodine forum, you will find that all of his symptoms were not consistent with bromine poisoning. They are consistent with iodine poisoning though. [/]

Sorry James, but I did mention several times that I am using Lugol's 2% iodine . I also looked up iodism and bromism, came to the conclusion that each side was claiming that rashes were caused by the other's meds; so took time off. Rashes are basically gone, bellyaches continue, and I KNOW various docs have recommended single large doses of iodine to cope with bad air (on planes) and bad water. So, for now, I'm back on iodine.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesS View Post
    It's kind of creepy how fixated you are on me Grizz. Please, you are not my type.

Mercola on the other hand I have proven wrong on a number of occasions simply because he makes up to many claims going with the internet myths he reads rather than doing the actual research on the subjects. For example these:

Addressing Mercola's myths about fructose

Iodine

Addressing Mercola's anti-soy propaganda

Magnesium Stearate

Re: Finally, Proof that Cancer is a Man-Made Disease (article)

Mercola, Weston Price wrong on Soy "dangers"

If Mercola does not want to be so discredited then he needs to stop repeating internet propaganda and start doing some real research.
    OK, now you're getting offtopic -again! James. Mercola makes me back off mostly because 1. his products are ALWAYS better and safer than the competition and 2. he claims credit for what "his team" uncovers. Nevertheless, he hasn't steered me way off course yet, even if I do take many claims with a pound of (sea)salt.If you start a thread promoting soy use, I might just drop in.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I have the right to vent on my journal if I want to. You did not have the right to come there and start bashing me. Which you did. In multiple PAGES of ranting text. That was out of line. A journal is a private space where my friends and I are having a conversation. You barging in with your diatribes was Just. Not. Cool.
    Paleobird,
    So you are saying that James had the NERVE to barge into your own journal to create havoc, dissention, and to insult you? Not even I would ever do a thing like that. I think you should report him before he spreads his tentacles all over MDA.

Sorry, James you are so abusive that I just can't believe it! I have NEVER seen anyone as abusive, insulting and mean spirited as you are at Marks Daily Apple. BTW) I just signed up for IndiaDivine to see exactly why you were thrown out. I'll bet I get a real EARFUL.

Paleobird, what can we do about this insulting Troll?

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 08-18-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Originally Posted by Grizz
    "So using your ridiculous reasoning just because "
    "Do you see how ridiculous your reasoning is?"
    "even had the slightest clue of what you were talking about then"

There you go again being totally abusive to anyone who disagrees with you.

What part of your message highlighted was not insulting & abusive which was totally uncalled for. Anyone who doesn't agree with you gets abused & kicked around. This message is about you insulting & demeaning other members for no reason.

Now tell us what you said about iodine to get kicked out of IndiaDevine.
    You said it was poisonous, didn't you?

Are you going to answer my question?
    "What is your maximum dosage recommendation in MG for Lugols iodine for most people"

Grizz

Actually as a very infrequent guest I need grizz to tell me who"US" is. You use this term frequently as if you are the lead spokesperson of some massive group of like minded individuals. Please tell me who gave you this authority? Are you speaking for yourself or not? Your "us" thing just seems like some sort of devious implement if you can't actually show who you represent.

To make it easier all those who are a part of Grizz's "us" please respond now.
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 08-18-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    It's the royal "we" since he seems to feel he is the king of the thread.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Why don't I answer -finally- the burning question Grizz keeps asking James w/o ceasing? The amount that is safe for people is the amount EACH ONE NEEDS AND NOT A DROP MORE. There! Wasn't that simple? I am not "most or all" people. I am an individual, and my biochemistry and assimilative potential may be similar, but is not the same as any others. I am impressed by those who HAVE overcome breast cancer and other nasty ailments by high doses of iodine. Of necessity, these are not plant based in those potencies. Therefore, beginning a protective regimen using only seaweeds and seafoods to treat malignancies is 20 years too late. If you have time, that's a good place to start. But if you're out of time, investigate the medicinal effects of high dose iodijne/iodide and DECIDE FOR YOURSELF! And I think I can spend time better elsewhere than listening to the squabbles that characterize this thread. Too bad, it has been useful in spurts. Paysan

JamesS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    It is simple to end this controversy - Tell James to answer my very simple question. He has wasted numerous messages already by refusing to answer. As he just admitted, he was also trying to destroy iodine at IndiaDevine

Grizz
    I was planning on just ignoring you but this post of yours just proves that you have no clue what you are talking about. First of all the board was not IndiaDivine. It was Shillington's Yahoo board. Secondly, Shillington banned me after I posted some medical journal articles proving his claims about goitrogens not being inactivated by cooking wrong. So it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with iodine. So stop with constant lies Grizz. I am not the only person tired of your pathological lying.

JamesS is offline Senior Member
    I have the right to vent on my journal if I want to. You did not have the right to come there and start bashing me. Which you did. In multiple PAGES of ranting text. That was out of line. A journal is a private space where my friends and I are having a conversation. You barging in with your diatribes was Just. Not. Cool.
    First of all I have every right if you are going to try defaming my character just because you never bothered to research the facts before posting. What is not cool is you first bashing me here for no reason, then continuing the bashing on your journal, then coming back here just to post more insults in each of your posts. You are just as bad as Grizz. Neither of you have the faintest clue what you are talking about so you cannot respond with evidence. Therefore, both of you rely on a constant barrage of insults instead of evidence.

As far as it being your journal that journal is not private. I found the message when I clicked on new messages. And I did not bother reading what the heading of the site was. And personally I don't care. The post was publicly displayed on a public forum where the public is openly allowed to post. So if you don't like it stop acting like a total _________ and I won't post on your OPEN TO THE PUBLIC journal!!!

James, you really should be nicer to me since I am in agreement with you more times than not. Like this. Spot on.
    You think agreeing with me once in a while gives you the right to publicly attack me over and over with your lies? That's like you saying if you were a serial killer that people should be nice to you if you volunteered in a soup kitchen. And you call me a lunatic?!!!

I don't have to prove anything to anyone including you. I make my choices for me. I'm not interested in a debate about soy because, like I said, there is ample evidence on both sides. There is no consensus on this. But of course your POV and evidence are the only ones that matter, right?
    There is not ample evidence on both sides. That's why you are so scared to start a discussion on the subject. I have seen the research on both sides and I have seen the flaws in the research. This is why I told you to bring up your concerns and I would address them. But you have tap danced around doing that with a whole slew of excuses. Again I understand your not wanting to be put in your place again with actual evidence but you should be honest about it rather than coming up with bogus excuses and insulting me over and over all because I have actually researched the subjects.

And is it only my point of view that matters? Not at all. That is just another one of those excuses people use when they know what they are claiming is bogus so they need some excuse to avoid discussing the subject. All that matters to me is that the facts get presented. And as I pointed out earlier I have plenty of solid research to back what I am saying. So it is not my point of view, it is the scientific research validating the claims. You on the other hand refuse to provide evidence to your claims but claim everyone who disagrees with you is a lunatic, nuts, crazy, etc. showing that in your mind your point of view trumps actual scientific research.

Physician, heal thyself.

Try taking your own advice. Both of you are acting like children.
    See, you absolutely cannot post without adding insults to make yourself feel superior to those around you. Sorry, but the only throne you rule is the porcelain throne because you are so full of it!!!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    this has become the most pathetic spectacle between adults i have ever seen

that includes little league fathers punching coaches
    little league fathers punching thei sons for failing to win the game
    and my ex trying to beg me back after threatening to kill me
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast