Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Iodine: a discussion, and perhaps a civilized debate page 57

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Can you find a Paleobird stomp as well? Could be handy in many threads.

JamesS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Quarry,
    You are precious. My quotes about James being thrown out of a forum are real, as proven by this link:
    hveragerthi
    And again Grizz the claim was made up. Once I was banned I had no access to anyone's e-mails to contact them. So the only people I corresponded with were the people who wrote to me to tell me that "Doc" Shillington was telling people that I was a quack and to not have any contact with me because I posted solid evidence that he was wrong about the topic we were discussing. Clearly, like you, Shillington does not like being proven wrong.

If you want to keep posting this lie then explain to everyone here how I was able to contact anyone on that forum first when I had NO access to anyone's e-mails when I was banned. I guess you believe in magic now.

Quarry is offline Senior Member
    Pffft, no one believes that shit (his crap) James

He is back here because the people at Curezone think he is a loser. Maybe we don't give them enough credit!

Now bitters, are the herbal ones the same as the alcohol ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Piscator View Post
    Gwynn,

Try a liquor store, or the liquor dept of a local grocery - ask for Angostura Bitters. Any real drinking man or woman should know what it is, as it's an ingredient in several cocktails including a Tequila Sunrise. Angostura comes in a 4 oz brown bottle, wrapped in white paper printed with it's ingredients, which include gentian. It is a tincture, 45% alcohol, that's been around forever. For whatever reason, I have two bottles - don't use it too often, but have also been trying it at JamesS' suggestion. I find it kind of refreshing.
    Angostura bitters are like the original bitters. Bitters actually go back to around the 17th century. They were used as an after dinner drink to help treat the indigestion of over eating, especially the harder to digest meats and fats. So after a heavy meal the bitters would be drunk, which increased stomach acid, digestive enzymes and bile secretions helping improve digestion and reduce fermentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    oh, aren't herbal bitters different to the alcoholic bitters you use for lemon lime and bitters?
    Anything bitter will work. The bitters used in bar drinks are actually used for the same purpose and came about as an after dinner drink to treat indigestion.

The difference being that one contains alcohol? Content, not purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    There is a very easy way to get just the posts that you want to view:
    Iodine Supplementation Support Forum by VWT Team, Page 267, Vulcanel, Wombat & Trapper/kcmo:

Each new thread begins in the left column. You will also find the entire site to be extremely friendly without the clashes & fighting here at MDA. Moderators over there throw out the trouble makers just like they banned James. Trouble makers like James are just not allowed.
    So anyone who discusses the dangers of iodine are trouble makers? Actually I was banned from the Curezone iodine forum for recommending seaweeds and black walnut hulls as iodine sources instead of the iodine solutions the heads of the forum are selling if I recall right.

By the way Grizz, why is it that every time people on that board report symptoms of iodine poisoning they get dismissed? Could it have anything to do with the fact that they don't want to hurt their iodine sales? And that is why they tell people to do salt flushes that displace the poisonous levels of iodine then tell people to take even higher doses of iodine? What a scam they got going!!!

Now, I ask yet again to stop with the personal attacks. This site, nor this thread are about me. If you want to discuss iodine then discuss iodine. I am not iodine. If you want to rant about how someone is exposing the dangers of excess iodine then there is a rant forum on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post

Once again, for the record, on matters of iodine and many other things, James and I are in complete agreement. We only disagree on things that are completely irrelevant to this thread so I declined to discuss them here.
    And yet I have told you several times to start posts on the claims you disagree with such as the safety of soy. Your response was that you did not have time. Yet you seem to have more than enough time to bash me on your journal and here. I guess we all see where your priorities are.

Grizz resorts to personal attacks because he has no independant knowledge to argue with. His mania for this topic is ridiculous without that background. Go ask Dr B for a marketing job already! freak

Apparently he also thinks enlargening his font helps. Hysterical stuff.

I also don't know why he keeps declaring what it would take for you two to get along. Why would anyone care? Does he really think you are aiming for peace with a nutcase? Such self importance!

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Why did he come back?

Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast