Page 55 of 91 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Iodine: a discussion, and perhaps a civilized debate page 55

JamesS is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Piscator View Post
    Owl - me too. You say that in past tense, so why do you no longer use inhalers? I quit about 2 weeks after going primal in early 2010 and haven't used any asthma meds since. Didn't know anything about the ingredients - it didn't really matter, as needing to breathe took precedence. But damn I'm happy to not be using that crap anymore. I am so thankful for the doctors who suggested examining my diet to recommend a change to eliminate breathing difficulties - (that last part was sarcasm - why would they bother learning about something that didn't produce income?)

Sorry for the diversion, now back to the Iodine wars.
    Not all asthma inhalers contain bromide.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    James is providing EXTREMELY bad & erroneous information by saying that 4 drops of lugols is poisonous. One of the highly respected members at the Curezone said James HATES iodine. He is certainly acting like it here.
    Grizz
    I really wish you would stop your constant lying. It is such a waste of time having to prove you are lying all the time.

Show us the exact post where I say 4 drops of Lugol's is toxic. Good luck because I never said that.

And show us the post where I ever said I hate iodine. Again, good luck because I never stated that. In fact, I ave made it perfectly clear a number of times that iodine is essential. It is people recommending excessive, poisonous doses of iodine that I am against. If someone recommends that people drink 5 gallons of water daily would this mean I hate water just because I know that much water can kill people?

Get your facts straight Grizz!!!

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Hey James, most of us see through Paleobird's pathetic attempt to discredit your intentions because your input pulled her off her pedastal and Grizz, well, how would you take anything he says seriously. As someone else said above, all he does is copy and paste and carry on like a cultist about it. And abuse people. And lie. And then change previous posts. And try the schoolyard trick of asserting what others say. Juvenile.

I still prefer your knowledge than that of someone who thinks she runs this place or a copypasting dangerous zealot

James simply cannot attack highly respected iodine doctors by accusing them of prescribing POISONOUS levels of iodine.

have treated more than 4,000 patients with iodine supplementation. NONE have died from "Iodine Poisoning."
    To start with treating patients is not the same as curing patients. Secondly, poisoning does not always result in death. I was working with a lady back a while ago who was being poisoned with arsenic. Even though she was poisoned she is still alive to this day.

No one in this IODINE thread should accept such lies & FUD from a man BANNED from 2 message boards. James is right and ALL of the above doctors & professionals are WRONG? Who in the H--- does James think he is ?
    Banned for posting real evidence contrary to the claims that were being made. Yes, I should be burned at the stake for being so evil!

He should promote his Seaweed & Sea fish and not try to destroy all the progress made by the Iodine 5 year on going Iodine Conference. He is doing everything he can to destroy iodine supplementation, including calling 4 drops of Lugols "POISONOUS."
    Again, I never claimed 4 drops of Lugol's is poisonous. Quit lying Grizz, you are only discrediting yourself more than I thought was humanly possible.

In addition, stop with the personal attacks. This forum, nor this thread are about me. And the fact that you are constantly trying to dig up whatever BS dirt you can on me in an attempt to discredit me just proves to everyone that you have no real evidence to present that counters the facts I have presented.

And then he attacks our testimonials on top of all of this ???
    I simply pointed out that testimonials are not evidence. Hey I got a testimonial for you. I won the Nigerian lottery 5 times and am a billionaire. Does that make the testimonial real just because you read my testimonial on the internet? I am trying to teach you something really valuable here Grizz. You really should pay attention for once.

[QUOTE=Grizz;930970]
    Unfortunately, he comes into an iodine thread and starts disparaging all of the best iodine doctors and disparaging Lugols Iodine with a 150 yr track record as being POISONOUS. He is totally wrong in doing this, and he is making himself vulnerable to a lawsuit by one of the Iodine Doctors that he is disparaging. I'm sure that Dr. Brownstein would not appreciate being called as a purveyor of POISONOUS dosages of iodine.
    /QUOTE]

You obviously know as little about law as you do iodine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Could you tell me what product you bought? I went to one store, and they had never heard of "digestive bitters." I couldn't remember the individual herbs James recommended at the time. I have them written down now, for when I go back. I was just wondering if you found a product that said "herbal bitters."

Thanks!
    Gwynn
    "Digestive bitters" are a generic term for a number of products. The most common are Swedish Bitters, Grape Bitters and Chinese Bitters. I have seen Ginger Bitters in the past, but rarely see them.

Most bitters though contain herbs that are not good for long term use in the levels they recommend. And you only need to taste them for them to work. So I only recommend a half dropper full on the tongue before meals.

hebsie is offline Senior Member
    Real World: The Iodine Thread

Episode 10: Frustrated with his poor reception over at CureZone, Grizz makes his rather unwelcome return back to MDA -- complete with his tail bewteen the legs. James becomes the new king of the forum, sworn to protect us form the evils of internet mad men like Grizz. Paleobird, well she still silently lurks in the shadows, waiting for her new chance to attack. And a former poster makes a bold return to the thread -- will this settle, or further disrupt, the flow of this thread....

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hebsie View Post

Episode 10: Frustrated with his poor reception over at CureZone, Grizz makes his rather unwelcome return back to MDA -- complete with his tail bewteen the legs. James becomes the new king of the forum, sworn to protect us form the evils of internet mad men like Grizz. Paleobird, well she still silently lurks in the shadows, waiting for her new chance to attack. And a former poster makes a bold return to the thread -- will this settle, or further disrupt, the flow of this thread....

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hebsie View Post

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesS View Post
    Technically yes. But I doubt that this was the actual context to what the author meant as this would put the dose up in to a level in which iodine poisoning does occur. So I figured the author was really referring to 2-3 times the level.
    Don't even start with your Iodine Poisoning BS again...
    In!a!most!significant!study!called!the!Iodine!Proj ect,!done!from!1997!through!
    2005,!Dr.!Guy!Abraham,!Dr.!David!Brownstein,!and!D r.!Jorge!Flechas!followed!4,000!
    patients! and! administered! 12.5! to! 100! milligrams! daily,! with! 100! milligrams!
    administered!to!diabetics!primarily,!because!low!t hyroid!function!is!also!associated!
    with! Type! 2! diabetes. They! had! positive! results!with! only! three!adverse! reactions!
    out! of! 4,000! people! (possibly! allergic! reactions! to! the! binding! agents,! excipients,!3
    fillers,! preservatives! and/or! synthetics! commonly! found! in! tablets,! capsules! and!
    even! liquids! as! opposed! to! the! bioavailable! form! of! iodine! itself).! This! research
    group!theorized!that!because!in! Japan!the!average!intake!was!13.8!milligrams,!and!
    Japan! had! significantly! less! breast! and! prostate! cancer! and! better! health! and!
    longevity!than!in!the!US,!that!higher!doses!of!iod ine!could!be!safely!used.!In!this!7S
    year! study,! they! observed reversed! fibrocystic! breast! disease,! decreased! insulin!
    requirements!in!diabetics,!significantly!less!need !for!medication!for!hypothyroidism,!
    resolution!for!fibromyalgia,!and!also!resolution!o f!migraine!headaches.!In!the!study!
    by! Dr.!Abraham,! et! al,! the! iodine! ranges! were! somewhere! between! 12.5! and! 100
    milligrams!daily!(up!to!100,000!micrograms/day)!and!were!considered!safe!dosages.!
    This!is!exponentially!greater!than!your!recommenda tion.
    http://www.gabrielcousens.com/LinkCl...language=en-US
    You were banned for for same reason that you are calling iodine poisonous - If they called you a QUACK then maybe the term fits. Stop calling iodine poisonous and we will get along just fine.

You have called 4 drops of lugols iodine as causing iodism. Sorry but this is DEAD WRONG !

You have still not answered my question - Tell us where iodine poisoning begins in your opinion. 12mg? 24mg? 50mg? 100mg?

If you keep spreading confusion & trouble, this thread will be closed like the last one. Just accept that all of the leading iodine doctors are right and lets get on with the iodine thread. Stop being such a trouble maker.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 08-18-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Page 55 of 91 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast