Page 48 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Iodine: a discussion, and perhaps a civilized debate page 48

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    it's a royal We
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    it's a royal We
    We = me + bottle of iodine

My own. My precious.

Grizz is offline Banned
    JamesS,

Yes, this sounds like you. The indians are REALLY talking about you and have your number.

"Yessssssss, well some people love to spread confusion and trouble and I guess our friend James is like that. Kinda sad actually."

"Oh, by the way, our mystery person is a man > and, in case you don't already know, his name is James Sloane. Now he > is emailing me off list, and perhaps others as well. I haven't > responded though. For someone who is so concerned about cyberstalkers > being after him, he is concerning me a bit now."

"hveragerthi aka James Sloane, aka ??, has contacted me privately also. He has been banned from this list, and now it appears indeed that he is therefore trying to contact members individually. I would strongly suggest everyone NOT to respond to any such emails but simply to delete them, or better yet, program your email program not to accept further messages from this guy."
    hveragerthi

Who is Hveragerthi (James Sloane)?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Hveragerthi

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 08-17-2012 at 08:10 AM.

well you sent me private messages about iodine, how is it different?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post

My own. My precious.
    thieving hobbitses
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Bosnic is offline Senior Member
    Can we all agree that:

1) Iodine is an important nutrient. (Source of iodine is a different issue)
    2) Those who cut out iodized salt from their diets need to find a new source, or they will risk deficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnic View Post
    Can we all agree that:

1) Iodine is an important nutrient. (Source of iodine is a different issue)
    2) Those who cut out iodized salt from their diets need to find a new source, or they will risk deficiency.
    no one's said iodine isn't important

some of these loud people just don't know how to comprehend what they read
    beautiful
    yeah you are

RobinNM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post

My own. My precious.
    LMAO!!! You guys kill me.

Is there popcorn? Who's got the popcorn?

Sceptic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    "Oh, by the way, our mystery person is a man > and, in case you don't already know, his name is James Sloane. Now he > is emailing me off list, and perhaps others as well. I haven't > responded though. For someone who is so concerned about cyberstalkers > being after him, he is concerning me a bit now."
    Big whoop. He's the "herbal formulator" for Mountain Mist Botanicals. Anyone paying a little bit of attention will have picked up on that days ago. He seems to be providing useful (or at least interesting) information with references, and he hasn't been pushing his company's products, so I'm certainly willing to give him the benefit of any doubt there may be.

That said, I'd like to encourage people to avoid the cult-of-personality bullshit that every so often seems to take over the thread (and which dominated the previous thread towards the end of its life). Nobody has all the answers, and most people are wrong about at least 90% of what they think they know.

And 93.4% of all statistics are made up.

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Sceptic View Post
    Big whoop. He's the "herbal formulator" for Mountain Mist Botanicals. Anyone paying a little bit of attention will have picked up on that days ago. He seems to be providing useful (or at least interesting) information with references, and he hasn't been pushing his company's products, so I'm certainly willing to give him the benefit of any doubt there may be.

That said, I'd like to encourage people to avoid the cult-of-personality bullshit that every so often seems to take over the thread (and which dominated the previous thread towards the end of its life). Nobody has all the answers, and most people are wrong about at least 90% of what they think they know.

And 93.4% of all statistics are made up.
    Actually he has been pushing the products, recommending them to people and putting links in his posts and I think that's out of line. So does the forum rules.

Page 48 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast