Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exercise while Travelling page 2

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by inesenite View Post
    Sorry, it is a bit confusing. Basically, imagine standing lateral rises but lifting the weight all the way up, over your head. I don't really know how that sort of exercise would be called.
    But instead of doing it standing, you do ir lying on your stomach, upper body slightly raised and moving your hands horizontally (arms straigth) from your hips to over your head.
    Thanks. I'm going to have to try this before I leave and see how it looks

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by otzi View Post
    All of the exercise gurus recommend taking some time off now and then to heal, rebuild, repair, and rest. If you haven't had 2 weeks off in a long time, maybe now is the time. When you get back you will feel like a new person. I used to be scared to death to skip a day, now I exercise (for real) only once a week and have taken 2 weeks off--it didn't hurt my progress, but in fact, helped it. Just a thought...
    Yes you are right. I am on vacation for the month and I really have nothing else to do. During these times I eat, sleep in ,workout, watch tv, see some friends and go to the beach with hubby on weekends. LOL!! I do clean too. I don't know for sure If I will workout or not but I'm going with my in laws and 8 children. This would be a good time to escape the noises.

LilyDawson is offline Junior Member
    good evening
    order to count the sets must be disjoint
    you draw three circles intersect
    In the intersection of the three because you write 5 5 customers have chosen the three formulas
    in the intersection of the circles A and B you must have 8 but there is a common part with C and that they were counted so we will write 3 in the not containing elements C and continues until depletion data to see Venn diagram

trx workout programs

EvRevFit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyDawson View Post
    good evening
    In the intersection of the three because you write 5 5 customers have chosen the three formulas
    in the intersection of the circles A and B you must have 8 but there is a common part with C and that they were counted so we will write 3 in the not containing elements C and continues until depletion data to see Venn diagram

trx workout programs
    Holy spam, Batman! This one makes the least sense out of any I've seen lately...
    Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

Evolution Revolution Fitness

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

-Ayn Rand

bis_ian is offline Junior Member
    In the hotel while travelling, you can do sit ups, crunches, and push ups as well as more isometric using the dressers or the wall to work your triceps & lats. I used to sleep mostly in the car so when or if I went to a motel it was like a spa that I could take a shower. Boy I needed one after about 3 days or so of driving and eating the horrible road side food.

annedawso is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyDawson View Post
    good evening

trx workout programs
    Is it spam, What the heck is that meant to even mean? Are they talking about something else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12