Thread: What next .. page

Bare is offline Junior Member

What next ..

Primal Fuel
    I have been primal for above a month, i have gone down to 16.3% body fat / 126 pounds over all weight.. Plan to keep it this way and gain lean muscle. I just moved to MN 3 weeks ago. First starting primal I would hike every other day depending on recovery about 4-5 miles in the rocky monte. 70+ push ups with ball , play ground cardiovascular exercises , ocasional abs. I walk in a fasted state about a mile or 2 everyday or when i can. But last tuesday I decided add weight lifting. I did the 45lbs of the bar 3x until mind exhausted, and 3x front squat until mind exhaustion. I planned add real weight this tuesday but unfortunetly i had to work the fields yesterday and today, walking a about 4 miles through thick bean plants and moist soil cutting huge weeds. I have been taking nothing but cold showers to help with recovery for about a week now, really working like a charm. I feel tired and sore now from the 2 days of work, and Monday i had gone for sprints and grok leaps. What next , I feel stuck ?

Bare is offline Junior Member
    Bump

missblue is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you need to find a structured lifting program. Lots out there.
    I do CrossFit, but also have had good luck with "New Rules for Lifting" book and also "Be Your Own Gym".
    Depends on your ultimate goals and how much time you want / have to devote to it.

I got tired of just fitness stuff lately and have added in Trail Running and Martial Arts training. It's pretty easy with a good base, which you are building. Things sound like they are going very well for you--congratulations on your success. So, what next?
    Last edited by missblue; 08-01-2012 at 06:22 AM.

BrodieMN is offline Member
    Greetings from a fellow Minnesotan. I hope you only moved here for the summer

Good luck on reaching your goals