Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SimpleFit question for those that do it page 2

mrexec1986 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Alright cool. I am going to be doing L3D2 today. It says not to count the rest time here. So is there a specific time that I am supposed to reach in these 5 rounds?

Swarley is offline Junior Member
    It doesn't look like there's a specific time for Day 2. You most likely record your time so that if you have to repeat a level you can see if you're improving on the "strength" day.
    The greater the achievement the more difficult the path. The easy road is granted to those less fortunate as a consolation prize.

skorpion317 is offline Senior Member
    I always tried to get under 5 minutes on Day 2 workouts. If you can do that, then Day 3 should be easy to get under 5 minutes.

Level 7 is the first one I've had to repeat. My first L7 week, I did 25 rounds on D1, did D2 in 7 minutes and 13 seconds, and did D3 in 5 minutes and 10 seconds. This week, I did 26 rounds on D1, and just finished D2 in 6 minutes and 10 seconds. Hopefully I can knock my D3 time down under 5 minutes.
    SW (1/4/12): 326 lbs. (48% BF)
    Steak and Eggs SW (5/11/13): 198 lbs.
    CW (6/2/13): 185.4 lbs. (??% BF)
    GW: 185 lbs. (~15% BF)
    0.4 lbs. to go, ??% BF to go

Richardmac is offline Senior Member
    Interesting workout. Iv been doing marks lht workouts, as im favouring bodyweight movements. Is there a day seen a 'strength day?'

Have any of u done this long enough to see act results u wer after?

Richard

Well guys, I came close but not close enough on L3D3 today. I was able to manage it all in 5:40. It looks like I am doing level 3 again next week. That's still a pretty good time though right?

Richardmac, I just started this program this week, so I am not going to be able to give you much advice. I can say though that it will leave you pretty sore the first time, especially on day 1.

a-ray is offline Member
    I just barely completed L3D3 in time to move up. Finished in 4:50, so I get to hit Level 4 next week.

Richardmac, I didn't mentioned this earlier, but I haven't been doing this long either. This only marks my 2nd full week.

Quote Originally Posted by a-ray View Post
    I just barely completed L3D3 in time to move up. Finished in 4:50, so I get to hit Level 4 next week.

Richardmac, I didn't mentioned this earlier, but I haven't been doing this long either. This only marks my 2nd full week.
    Thanks guys. my goal is to add 10lbs + stay conditioned. I know this will keep me conditioning. Im on MArks LHT just now. Not sure whether to complete this until the advanced stage or hit up simple lifts?!

Richard

skorpion317 is offline Senior Member
    I use SimpleFit to supplement my weight lifting and keep me active at work. It's a good program, and the later levels get pretty tough.

I finished L7D3 on Friday in 4 minutes, 16 seconds. On to Level 8 tomorrow!
    SW (1/4/12): 326 lbs. (48% BF)
    Steak and Eggs SW (5/11/13): 198 lbs.
    CW (6/2/13): 185.4 lbs. (??% BF)
    GW: 185 lbs. (~15% BF)
    0.4 lbs. to go, ??% BF to go

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion317 View Post
    I use SimpleFit to supplement my weight lifting and keep me active at work. It's a good program, and the later levels get pretty tough.

I finished L7D3 on Friday in 4 minutes, 16 seconds. On to Level 8 tomorrow!
    That's pretty beastly man. It is definitely going to take me a while to get to your level.

Yesterday I was able to get in 28 rounds on L3D1. Yay me, three better than last time Hopefully I will be able to move up to level 4 after this week.

Quote Originally Posted by mrexec1986 View Post
    That's pretty beastly man. It is definitely going to take me a while to get to your level.

Yesterday I was able to get in 28 rounds on L3D1. Yay me, three better than last time Hopefully I will be able to move up to level 4 after this week.
    Ill second that, beastly indeed. I think Im gonna jump in and see what happens. Marks LHT program is awesome and im hitting advanced levels now, but im not sure theres enough volume (volume not everything, but 2 sets even 3x a week might not do it albeit to failure). So gonna start at week 4 and see where it gets me. I never really appreciated the value of pressups as a chest/arms builder until I followed some seal programming and was knocking out loads of them each week.

Richard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast