Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PB JOURNAL ~ Winterzodiac ~ Carpe Diem! page 2

winterzodiac is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Monday B, L, was primal then passed by a frozen yogurt store with moderate carb frozen yogurt bars. I decided to get one when I passed the store again an hour later, but they were only sold in 12 packs, which I didn't get. So, I guess I had it in my mind to cheat and passed by a bakery with a $1 cappuccino promo if you bought a pastry. It started as an OK cheat, full fat cappuccino w/ a mini sugar free dark chocolate brownie, but then when I was leaving/paying I decided to pick up a few more treats to go. OK, so I ate that crap but had a healthy dinner, back on track. Then after dinner I went to the convenience store and bought 2 more brownies (this time packaged/processed crap) a small pack of oreos, and small chocolate bar. Then late Monday night, I threw out my back and it hurt very badly. I will be in bed for a few days. I sent my father to the store to pick up some fruits since I won't be able to cook much for the next few days, as walking around hurts. So I will be eating mostly fruits the next few days.
    Last edited by winterzodiac; 08-06-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    Winterzodiac F, 31, 5'2"
    HW: 230lbs (approx), size 22
    SW Paleo: 155lbs (7/31/12)
    CW: 155 lbs
    GW: 130 lbs/Sz 10 and to fit into a cute Halloween costume this year!

My Journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread63367.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12