Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sometimes I think Paleo is full of crazies ... page 3

Sceptic is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
    Oh thank GOD for that. Hope they don't start a new one. They should take their craziness, nutjob conspiracies and ridiculous 'protocols' over to yahoo and stay there.
    The annoying thing is that I suspect the crazies actually did jump ship just before the thread got locked, making the locking unnecessary... *sigh*
    Last edited by Sceptic; 07-31-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Forgotmylastusername is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    i could be wrong, but i think that specific one was started to discuss iodine without the crazies.
    Yes but it quickly became Grizz's iodine monarchy where all were not permitted to raise questions about the safety of extreme iodine supplementation without being shouted at in caps and called a troll. Were the crazies for some reason drawn to iodine, or did the iodine turn them crazy? We may never know.

Winterbike is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    I like the movement, but goodness there's some oddball stuff out there. The basic Paleo template is spot-on, but no-one can really pretend that it's only the vegans who are a bit ... err ... off-the-wall.

Here's an example.

I heard Robb Wolf say, in the middle of a sprawling formless monologue, on his latest podcast that weight-gain is caused by salting your food -- apparently, on the grounds that Stephan Guynet said so, and that he once knew a fat guy who ate a lot of salted peanuts. Even the co-host seemed taken aback.

And yet Robb is often fairly sensible.

Maybe I need to thin out my iTunes subscriptions again ...

Anyone else got any recent craziness from the movement?
    Huh? Are you joking? He's crazy for suggesting making food taste better is going to make people eat it more?

This is so dumb.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123