Thread: Help with my diet page

alwillia is offline Junior Member

Help with my diet

Shop Now
    Hello fellow paleo pals Just thought I'd do a post to see if anyone can give me some any extra tips/advice in tweaking my diet for fatloss! An example of what I eat in a day is
    Breakfast- omelette: chicken breast, 2 eggs, whole zucchini, 1 tomato, 1 leek, 2 shiitake mushrooms
    Lunch- huge salad with either salmon/tuna/chicken, half avocado, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 onion, 1 leek, 4-5 almonds, 1 tblsp each of olive oil and balsamic vinegar
    Dinner- 3 turkey burgers with whole head broccoli
    I will also eat a whole sweet potato every 2-3 days

I try not to snack through out the day but if I do it's only a couple of almonds. I rarely eat fruit and if I do it's only a piece a day. I don't eat red meat because I don't like the taste but I am trying because you guys all make it sound so delicious!! I cook all my food in coconut oil. I don't take any supplements. I am 20yo and lively a pretty active lifestyle, I play netball 2 times a week. I sometimes unintentionally IF and skip breakfast just because that extra 10min of sleep before uni is very important to me I don't and have never had any health issues. I haven't been sick in over 2 years (I ate relatively healthy prepaleo as well)

Hope I've covered everything, if anyone has anything to say I would love to hear it!!
    Thanks guys
    Last edited by alwillia; 07-30-2012 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Left out

Hedonist2 is online now Senior Member
    How much do you want to lose?
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

alwillia is offline Junior Member
    10kgs and i would be one very happy camper

Msilver is offline Member
    Sounds alot like what I eat, that being said, tomatoes are a higher carb fruit/veggie and I think zucchini is also a starchy veggie so I would reduce those a bit.

Other than that, do you do any "lift heavy things"? Sometimes that can be the differance to help restart fat loss after a lull.

stumprrp is offline Member
    Looks pretty good but i would switch to ground beef for those burgers, your fat seems a little low.