Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies room habits page

sbhikes is offline Senior Member

Ladies room habits

Shop Now
    The following ladies room habits bug me:

1. In a public restroom, if someone is taking a crap, why do they feel the need to let you know they are in there by clearing their throat or pulling the toilet paper or whatever? Why not just keep doing what you are doing? Nobody cares.

2. Hovering ladies. Do you ladies realize that your hovering is what gets pee all over the toilet seat? For crying out loud, the part of the body that touches the toilet seat is the same exact part that touches a chair or booth in a restaurant. You don't hover while you eat, do you?

3. Seat protectors left on the seat. Oh my god. You were capable of placing the darn thing on the seat and pressing your thighs into it but you can't bring yourself to ensure that it's flushed when you are finished?

4. That one lone floater left in the bowl. Why not just wait for the flush to finish to make sure it all went down? Leaving it in there means nobody is going to touch that stall until the cleaning lady comes.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    i have worked in fine dining all my life.

invariably, after a very short time, the ladies' room looks like a bomb went off -- vanity puddled with water, trash overflowing, tissue all over the floor. the men's room looks barely used.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    The following ladies room habits bug me:

1. In a public restroom, if someone is taking a crap, why do they feel the need to let you know they are in there by clearing their throat or pulling the toilet paper or whatever? Why not just keep doing what you are doing? Nobody cares.
    This one I can actually understand--some people tend to "barge" everywhere they go, and the locks on public toilet doors are rarely much good. I see it as a "please don't knock this door in while I'm taking a crap, there's a person in here" kind of thing. Also some people are uncomfortable crapping with so little privacy (I'm one of them), and making some external noise can relieve the mental pressure of wishing there was no one around to hear you poop. It doesn't have to make sense, it's an OCD thing.

2. Hovering ladies. Do you ladies realize that your hovering is what gets pee all over the toilet seat? For crying out loud, the part of the body that touches the toilet seat is the same exact part that touches a chair or booth in a restaurant. You don't hover while you eat, do you?

3. Seat protectors left on the seat. Oh my god. You were capable of placing the darn thing on the seat and pressing your thighs into it but you can't bring yourself to ensure that it's flushed when you are finished?

4. That one lone floater left in the bowl. Why not just wait for the flush to finish to make sure it all went down? Leaving it in there means nobody is going to touch that stall until the cleaning lady comes.
    The rest of these, yeah, that's pretty disgusting.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    1, toilet paper on the floor

2, pee dribblets on the floor

3, everything you flushed but that ONE wad of toilet paper went down. why do you not flush again? why do you leave that there to gross me out?

4, people who clean public restrooms; i know your job sucks, i sympathize heavily. but please oh please when you mop the floor, make it clean and don't just smear the hair and dirt around
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I have a she-wee...
    If a bathroom has clean dry seats I just use a paper doily thing and no-worries...
    If it's a mess... I stand and pee.
    I have very good aim BTW.

The she-wee is also great for boating, hiking (so you don't have to squat and hang your whole bum out if you are near a busier trail), and things like public events/concerts where there may be porta-johns.
    Or just taking a quick wizz in the side of the road on a long car trip like the fellas can.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

jmday is offline Senior Member
    California Native living in land locked Kansas
    Laughing so hard. I am one of the few moms that camp with our scout troop. Boys are its, but believe me, girls can be worse. That combined with toilets that do the auto flush and spray water all over... It's not pee, but it always looks like it.

Fix, wipe the seat down. Nice and fresh.

Best friend for camping these two years???? Go Girl. Or similar other devices.
    Women can pee standing up with Go Girl | Go Girl Female Urination Device

Not out of doors without one any more. So wish I had one when I went to India years ago.
    Julia
    Starting Weight 235 - Dec 1, 2010
    Started Primal Mid January 2011
    Current Weight 183
    Goal 160

Get Outside Already!

http://moderndayfitandfood.wordpress.com/
    http://moderndaydesigns.wordpress.com/

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    I want to know what the ladies are doing in the stall for so long? Especially when there is a big que of people waiting, what takes so long? I can get in and out before anyone in the other stalls has even moved, I just don't understand why anyone would want to stay in there longer than you'd have to.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jmday View Post
    Best friend for camping these two years???? Go Girl. Or similar other devices.
    Women can pee standing up with Go Girl | Go Girl Female Urination Device

Not out of doors without one any more. So wish I had one when I went to India years ago.
    Now that is hilarious.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Now that is hilarious.
    one brand makes them shaped like penises

i was more than half tempted to buy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I made my own from a plastic salad dressing bottle. I found that the Lady J funnel fills faster than it drains. I need the generous out flow that a salad dressing bottle provides.

Yeah, I hate splashy, vigorous flushers that spray water everywhere.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast