Thread: Rebel Strength Guide (Nerd Fitness)? page

Inksplat is offline Member

Rebel Strength Guide (Nerd Fitness)?

Primal Fuel
    So, I'm just curious if anyone out there has any experience with the Rebel Strength Guide? The website and forum seems really cool, but the book itself is also $40-50, which, feels like a lot.

Basically, I'm looking to keep as much muscle as I can during my 100lb+ weight loss that needs to happen, and what's in the PDFs over there seems to have a great assortment of stuff, as it ranges up from body weight, to dumbbell, to barbell.

Pretty much, I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience/opinions and can suggest whether or not it'd be worth it to make the purchase?

Thanks in advance!
    SW: 324.6 ----- CW: 310
    Primal Journal

Jiigigaw is offline Senior Member
    I looked over the stuff I saw on the website, and for the most part it seems to reflect stuff found in PBF (Primal Blueprint Fitness) and YAYOG (You Are Your Own Gym). PBF is free and YAYOG is significantly cheaper.

Inksplat is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigigaw View Post
    I looked over the stuff I saw on the website, and for the most part it seems to reflect stuff found in PBF (Primal Blueprint Fitness) and YAYOG (You Are Your Own Gym). PBF is free and YAYOG is significantly cheaper.
    I've got PBF, but I'll have to check out YAYOG. Thanks!
    SW: 324.6 ----- CW: 310
    Primal Journal