Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Whole30 for August 2012 page 20

impala454 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Got me a nice pot of primal chili going (minus the beer I usually use), using some meats I haven't used before too. Veal and lamb. Whole pot is 1561 cal, 52 fat, 186 protein, 81 carbs. I'll prob only eat about 1/4 of it today but it keeps well!

Glad everyone is doing well.

Sophie don't panic! The nuts are a great idea to help stave off the cravings, just don't go overboard. I like pistachios and cashews the best (just try and find them raw).
    -Chuck

SophieScreams is offline Senior Member
    I'm stopping for nuts this evening, thanks everyone.
    “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SophieScreams View Post
    Jealous!
    Aw.

Sidebar: It was also the **perfect** preworkout snack. I got to the dojang for taekwondo full of energy, and the masters both commented on how powerful my kicks were today. I **rocked.** Berries and cherries for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by SophieScreams View Post
    I'm stopping for nuts this evening, thanks everyone.
    Raw macadamias and raw hazelnuts are your friends!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if it's the Whole30 sugar withdrawals, the steroids or something else but I have had zero patience and tolerance today. My kids are driving me nuts. I think I have officially decided I am not having any more babies. Posted on facebook they I think they'll send me to the bottom of a bottle of wine. Of course, I don't drink even when I'm not W30, so that's a total joke, but it sure is tempting today!! They're both on a "drive Mommy crazy" bender today!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

nopie is offline Senior Member
    Made sweet potato hash browns from paleo.comfort foods for lunch. Subbed im ground lamb and pork for sausage and topped with a fried egg. It was amazing!!

impala454 is offline Senior Member
    Whoa sweet potato hash browns?!? Post that recipe please!
    -Chuck

islandwahine is offline Member
    Just got home from the farmers market. Picked up some fresh Mahimahi, lettuce, cucumber, cilantro, tomatoes, zucchini and sweet potatoes. I'm so excited to eat all of them!! Going to the pool with my hubby and kids soon I'm excited to get some "PLAY" time in. Have an awesome weekend everyone!!

SAdams is offline Member
    Jenn I completely know how you feel, my kids have been driving me crazy lately also. I think my short temper has a lot to do witht he quiting smoking and some of it is the sugar. I can only hope that my patientce reapears soon. After going to the farmers market this morning, which they were great up until the end when they both decided they wanted to be the one holding the cherry tomatoes, my son was just so whiny so when we got home they both had to go clean their rooms. They are 4 and 2 and I told them that anything left on their floor was going in a bag and going to the goodwill, well my daughter had a big white bag of toys taken out of her room and I havent checked my sons room yet because I was making lunch. I will probably just put the toys in the basement for now though because I just brought a load to the goodwill. now I have to finish my lunch then clean like a crazy lady because my husband is coming home from work on Monday and he gets iritated if the house isn't to his standards. Yay for cleaning day.
    Schuyler

I'm about to pan-fry a bunch of fresh asparagus in ghee, salt, pepper and minced garlic, to bring as a side dish to my friend's house for dinner. Nom!

Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast