A tonne of work today. A lot of admin followed by coaching a session. Good to get out though. I had a nice rowing Interval workout planned for today but I think Iv got the bug my step daughter and DW had. I usually manage to avoid almsot all bugs, but once it was in the hosue I knew my chances of avoiding were dropping. Funny thing is, the girls have felt fine for a few days so I was getting smug and thought id got away with it. Head is now pounding and running about earlier was both a help and a hinderence.
1. Omelette blueberries, goats cheese and grapes.
2. Didnt eat for ages as wasnt feeling hungry, then I had sweet potato and chicken.
3. Two egg omelette (morning omelett is 3 eggs)
4. Can of tuna with some extra olive oil, balsamic vinegar and bluberries mixed in.
5. Two pork chops with some soft boiled potatoes and brocolli.
6. Can of tuna
Bed soon I think
It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out....Its the grain of sand in your shoe.