Day 6

Breakfast: 4 eggs scrambled w/ 1 TBSP ghee
Dinner: 6 oz pan seared beef heart w/ pesto and roasted veggies(2 cups carrots, 1/2 onion, 2 TBSP ghee)
Calories: 1300
Fat: 65.6% Carb: 10.1% Protein: 24.3%

Sleep: Went to bed around 11pm and woke up at about 10am this morning. Also, woke up in the middle of the night at 3:45am

Exercise: Slow moving

Today was a pretty good day. I got some awesome grass fed beef and pork, and then some free range chicken. All together, I got 1 beef tongue, 2 beef hearts, a bunch of pork neckbones, 1.5 lbs chicken livers, and a bunch of chicken feet. I already had some of the heart tonight and I was very pleased with the outcome! I have had beef heart before, but I usually just cook it in the slow cooker to make a stew. I decided to go with something else this time. I cut a nice looking "steak" out of the heart, and pan-seared it to about medium-rare. More on the rare side. I devoured that along with some awesome roasted vegetables and yummy homemade pesto! Dinner was awesome, needless to say.

My energy levels were pretty stable today. Today is my 4th day since quitting caffeine. I think it's safe to say that I don't need it anymore! It feels good to know that I am not dependent on coffee to keep me awake throughout the day.

I'm about to go to bed, so I'll post again tomorrow as always!