Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok what am I doing wrong page 2

Raiken3712 is offline Senior Member
    Follow the Leptin RX I linked you'll def end up eating more than that. 50-75 grams of protein will get you over that. :P
    Height: 6'1"
    Primal start date: July 1st 2011
    Start Weight: 275
    Current Weight: 248
    Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
    Body Fat 25.4%
    Fat Mass 63.721
    Fat Free Mass 74.6%
    Fat Free Mass 187.087
    Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
    Total lost so far: 27 lbs

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by federkeil View Post
    EAT MORE FOOD

this.

good grief, i am a 5'2", 40-something lady and i would pass out on that amount of food.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

I recently fasted for 5 days not having food generally won't make you pass out unless you are pushing yourself and not eating much. If you do heavy exercise while you aren't eating jack you might heh. Not saying he doesn't need to eat more or anything.
    Body Fat 25.4%
    Fat Mass 63.721
    Fat Free Mass 74.6%
    Fat Free Mass 187.087
    Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    It sounds to me like given size and your stated protein intake that you could be protein deficient. Even given that you may not be working out heavily 65 grams of protein isn't much given your lean body mass which should be over two hundred pounds. My advice would be to focus on getting more protein instead of more fat or carbohydrates.

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiken3712 View Post
    I recently fasted for 5 days not having food generally won't make you pass out unless you are pushing yourself and not eating much. If you do heavy exercise while you aren't eating jack you might heh. Not saying he doesn't need to eat more or anything.
    erm, hyperbole much?

such a big guy with that tiny amount of consumption could be damaging his metabolism. no reason he needs to be at starvation-levels of cals.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

otzi Guest
    You'll feel like a sucker when you realize how little exercise you really need to do. It took me a year to dial it in, but basically, do what Mark Sisson says in the PB Fitness guide (free download) and you'll be off to a good start. Too much exercise raises cortisol and slows progress. Lift heavy 1-2 times a week, sprint every 7-10 days, walk every day.

I also second the opinions of trying the leptin reset a-la Jack Kruse, then get into an IF schedule when you are able go longer times without eating. You'll feel like a new man when you have total control of your hunger.

Yes, I realize you weren't saying literally that you would pass out...and I did say I'm not saying he shouldn't eat more. Why did I say something serious about the passed out remark if I knew it wasn't literal?....Not really sure on that one I'm weird.

Anyway...
    Body Fat 25.4%
    Fat Mass 63.721
    Fat Free Mass 74.6%
    Fat Free Mass 187.087

Fynn is offline Junior Member
    Ok couple of things for today,
    I ate 100.4g of fat, 45.6g of carbs, 188.9g of Protein.
    Drank a gallon of green tea.
    My blood sugar was average of 118 across three test.
    I biked light for 15 minutes and walked the dog for 30 minutes.
    Felt a little stuffed, but felt good. Was not tired in the afternoon.
    So far so good.
    05/01/2012 - Present
    Starting Weight: 390 - Current Weight: 270 - Goal Weight: 240
    Height 6' 6''

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You should try out white tea if you haven't. Seems like a bunch of people I mention it to have never heard of it. I've heard its better...less processed and more antioxidants less caffeine. Tastes quite a bit different but wouldn't be a bad thing to drink in addition to your green tea.
    Body Fat 25.4%
    Fat Mass 63.721
    Fat Free Mass 74.6%
    Fat Free Mass 187.087

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12