Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sulfites page 2

Could the itchy legs be an allergy to a skin care product? Body wash/shaving cream/soap? Many have sulfates in them. Although I am confused about the difference between sulfites and sulfates.

mystykiler is offline Junior Member
    If you guys are still having issues with sulfites there is an entire group on fbook.. there is a TON of information and everyone has their own set of issues pertaining to both sulfite intolerances/allergies and other issues as well... my sulfite issues have become more manageable after joining and I've received so much information! Its a closed group with only 200 people, but well worth it to join... search sulfitesnomore (all one word) and you should be able to find it... hope this helps some of you :-)

serenaofdoom is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i personally have the same problem. itching, and redness that stays red for hours and hours. nothing helps. i have had to change my diet to sulfite free, and it seems to be working. sadly, there are so many ridiculous components, like the fact that "sulfite spray is considered organic" and that bugs me. so it's basically trial and error.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12